Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
R & M International Best Selling Set of 4 Classic Dog Bone Cookie Cutters Great For Homemade Treats and Crafts 6.5", 3.5", 2", Mini
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 4 cookie cutters contains all the sizes you need to make a variety of treats for your pet - Includes 6.5", 3.5", 2" and mini cutters
- High quality tin plate cuts through a variety of doughs easily. Can also be used on sandwiches, fondant or craft clay - don't limit your imagination
- Dough releases easily from cutter and shapes hold well during baking - to transfer delicate shapes to baking sheet, roll out and cut on parchment then transfer the parchment to the baking sheet
- To prevent rust and maximize the life of your cookie cutters we recommend hand washing and wiping dry after each use
- R & M has a variety of cookie cutters for every occasion - we look forward to being part of your baking and celebrations
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Zavko Inc.||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Tinplated Steel||Tin-plated Steel||Tin Plated Steel||Tinplated Steel||tinplated steel||Not Applicable|
High quality novelty cookie cutter set features great designs that keep their shape through baking.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought these to make some homemade dog treats and was able to make different size of treats for different sized dogs.
This set includes 4 sizes (measured from widest points):
L: 6" across, ~3" high
M: 3.25" across, 2.75" high
S: 2" across, 1" high
XS: 1.5" across, .75" high
They come in a clear plastic box that I intend to keep them all together in my drawer.
Like others have mentioned, it is important to clean and dry immediately before putting them in storage. This will help prevent rusting. I would suggest reading this article on keeping your cookie cutters clean and rust free: [...]
I haven't used the large cookie cutter yet, but I used the mini, small, and the medium sizes and they were perfect for our dogs (Great Dane and Australian Shepherd). The mini is a great size for training, the small is a good size for a treat, and the medium makes a nice size for those times you catch them being extra cute!
To avoid rusting I hand wash and dry them. These come in a plastic box for storing. The box isn't sturdy but it works well enough to keep them together and clean until next time.
L: 6" across/ 3" high
M: 3.25" across/ 2.75" high
S: 2" across/ 1" high
XS: 1.5" across/ 3/4" high