Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on December 31, 2015
The case seems well made but doesn't seem to be made directly for the Instax Wide. The camera will fit inside along with some film but is a bit clunky and if you are not careful the camera will fall out when you open the case as the straps are connected toward the middle of the sides of the case which sometimes cause it to rotate around. I bought it for my wife but she is looking for a better case.
on June 5, 2013
This works well for the Fujifilm Instax 210 Wide Film Camera - but there could be some improvements. There is some mesh going across the inside lid of the case - I'm thinking perhaps to hold extra film, but since there is no sealed bottom - just a couple inch wide piece of mesh - it doesn't hold anything unless it's packed full. That being said - it's pretty simple to throw a couple extra films on the bottom of the case and put the camera on top - plenty of room for that. The case is soft, but also pretty protective, and really looks professional.
on September 18, 2012
There was different bag for instax that is 9.99 but there were no measurement for me to be sure the instax wide fit so I choose this one. But I don't like the design.
The bag is bit big for Fuji instax wide camera making the whole thing big. The camera already and the bag is big than nessesry make the whole thing tak so much space than needed. the top and bottom are hard. But the side doesn't have hard stuff.
It's make everything so big that make me curious if I should return this and test out the 9.99 bag. Plus It's smell SO BAD!
on January 1, 2015
I bought the camera for my daughter and wanted a case to protect it. The description said "hard plastic covered in nylon" but really only the top and bottom are encased in the hard plastic. The middle is nylon, which still offers protection, but not as much as I'd hoped. Also, the top cover has a mesh storage but it's open on both ends, so it's not very practical. It does fit the camera and 2 films, and for the price I suppose you get what you pay for.
on July 9, 2015
i didn't like this case. i purchased the instant print pic camera which i wanted to use the case for. however, when it arrived and it placed the camera inside the case, it doesn't sit well on your shoulder. the case flips. it doesn't sit properly. i returned it
on April 28, 2017
Practical. Great craftmanship. Handy. Perfect fit
on December 31, 2014
This is a great case for my camera. It fits perfectly and you can also carry a box of two packages of exposures in it. It has a nice, soft surface, but that makes it not so protective. If I dropped it, I think my camera would get a little damaged. Other than that, I'm satisfied with it.
on April 17, 2014
This bag, although it does fit the oddly sized Fuji Instax, also has ample extra room. There is a mesh screen in the middle of the bag that can not be removed without scissors which also adds to the awkwardness of the design. I guess it can hold film and the camera at the same time. It might be better for someone who is not walking around.

I was looking of a case to carry around, and this one is too big, and floppy in design.
on May 7, 2014
Great case my camera fits perfectly! The only reason it got 4 stars is because I was hoping it had some space to store some extra film along with the camera.
on September 7, 2015
so comfortable and fits perfectly! The perfect companion for my camera!