Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 25, 2012
This case is perfect. I do have to say that it is only big enough for one extra cartridge and the camera.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 5, 2015
I love this case, I got it for my instax mini 90 neo and it fits nice and snug. I can get it in without having to remove its strap either! That said, I'm not sure I could fit any extra film with it, it would definitely be a very tight fit, but I just keep it in my purse. I'm willing to give up that extra space in exchange for the security of the nice tight fit this case gives the actual camera. I'm confident that it's safe in this case, and after the investment on that camera, that is what I was looking for.
on April 14, 2014
I own the Fuji Instax 90 Neo Classic.

WHAT FITS:

I can fit the 90 (sans strap), a single foil cartridge of film, and a small package of sticker border frames in this case. I removed the strap from the camera in favor of a thin wrist lanyard because otherwise the case felt overstuffed. If you swap the film cartridge for the wall mount charger, that'll fit too.

I'm a little surprised at the overwhelmingly positive reviews as this case has some odd design flaws and questionable craftsmanship.

CONS (for me):

1. The inside "divider" isn't stitched all the way to the bottom so batteries/pics/stickers will just slide to the other side. The divider does keep, for better or worse, the camera on one single side of the case.

2. The zipper wraps completely around the case so there's a risk if you're not holding your tongue just right or being careless by zipping too far, the camera could fall out. It's 'tippy' to say the least, especially if you're removing the camera from the case while it's on your shoulder. I make sure to place the camera in the case the exact same way/direction every time so I know if I'm in a hurry to get a pic, I know which side is weighted. The top of the case is not as deep as the bottom and I'm not sure this aids the design.

3. It's a hard case but has virtually no internal padding. I wouldn't trust it to fully protect from a serious drop. It's more than adequate to protect from dust and debris while in a handbag, etc. But I view this case more as a storage option than a security measure.

4. Shoddy materials. The included strap is...awful. The huge plastic clips are not only difficult to grip, making it tough to put on/take off the case, but it feels like they'd easily break or crack. And the super cheap, rough material of the strap meant I felt zero guilt when I tossed it out and replaced it. Additionally, on my case the Instax placard is crooked. A small gripe unless you're a bit Type A or get distracted by aesthetics; every time I glance at it, I just wanna re glue it straight!

***ETA: I'm now having issues with the zipper catching the fabric of the 'divider'. Having the zipper get stuck as often as it's now occurring may be a deal breaker. I've fiddled with it and experimented with adding/removing different items from the case in hopes it was just an issue with imbalance. Alas, this is just a cheap case and I need to stop expecting it to behave like a case 4X the price. Carry on...

WHAT'S TO LIKE:

1. It's likely the modest price that people, even picky ones like me, respond to...and the fact that it does provide minimum protection for cameras not known to be the most sturdily built.

2. In a world of extremely girly tween-centric Instax accessories, the plain black look of the case kept it off *my* cons list. A lot of people dismiss Instax as a toy, but this case reminds us that indeed, adults like instant photography too.

3. It's difficult to find affordable, easily obtained Instax accessories in the US market. If I wanted a truly quality case to custom fit my 90, I'd have to order from an Asian site that would take weeks to arrive or order from a US niche store that charges beaucoup bucks. I need my extra $ for the film! A 2-day ship for under $10 is hard to beat.

BOTTOM LINE:

A decent starter case. Priced right, even with only minimal protection, I'd recommend for infrequent use or storage. I use my camera a LOT. Like daily. So ultimately I need a better designed and more shock absorbent case. But because there's very little to chose from for us instant photog lovers, this will have to do.
on March 12, 2014
I bought one of the used cases and for the most part, the intention is there.

My Instax Mini-8 Camera fits inside the case snug and there is a bit of room left over, albeit not enough for film in contrast to what some of the other reviewers have mentioned. If you were to put an extra film in, you would be mashing the film into the camera. My main issues with this case are superficial-- I received the case with the "instax" plaque upside down/slanted so when I hold the case by the straps, the entire case looks like it's upside down. Either that or the straps were sewn on upside down because it definitely doesn't look like what was advertised in the picture. The construction of the webbing and flaps on the inside is flimsy. The "separate compartments" are dictated by a thin net with a large gap on the bottom so if you were to open the case all the way, it is likely smaller items would be able to fall through. (close up lens, taken photos, etc.)

I plan on using this case just to carry my camera so these issues don't bother me too much but be forewarned! The things I mentioned don't impair it's function as a basic case but as a result, there are some aesthetic components that are missing.
on March 16, 2015
It is a study case and great for protecting the camera. I'm a little disappointed though because I can barely fit an extra carriage of film, along with my mini 8. I have to turn my camera to face the edge of the case. It still zips shut with both of them in there but it's a little tight. Other than that it seems like it will work great for travel and protection!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on March 15, 2014
After ordering, it was delivered right away. I would order from this seller again in the future.

As far as the case goes, it doesn't look like it cost ten dollars! It was delivered today and it looks much more expensive. It feels very well made and the fabric gives the impression it will hold up well. The only downside is that when I first opened the case, the inside smelled really weird. My camera hasn't arrived yet, so I have just decided to open it and let it air out until it comes. The case also comes with a strap I didn't know that so I thought that was a nice touch.

I only gave it four stars due to the fact that I have not actually gotten my camera yet so have not actually used it for a long period of time. This was just my first impression.

So far, I am in love with it and would definitely buy again! (Much cheaper than $30 alternatives...)
on September 30, 2014
The case is much bulkier than expected. It's a mesh sectioned clam shell styled case. The separator is exactly in the middle so the camera butts against it when you put it in and the "extra space" for film isn't exactly protected from the camera. Not much space once the camera is in so don't expect to be able to hold more than one extra film and a set of batteries in there. On the other hand, very well constructed and will do its job to protect your camera. Too big for me but I'm sure it's perfect for someone else.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Top Contributor: Petson April 10, 2013
Does its job - it holds the camera and a couple packs of film, but it doesn't have any pockets inside. It just has a little mesh divider that doesn't extend all the way to the bottom and is therefore pretty useless. I bought this as a cheap placeholder until I can find something more attractive and useful. It's pretty bulky - bulkier than necessary for the MINI 25, I think. But if you're short on cash and want something to hold your Instax MINI, this will work.
on April 29, 2015
Only reason why I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I honestly thought there would be more room for me to store an extra box of film inside my bag along with the camera. Unfortunately, I was unable to and honestly nothing else fits inside the bag if you have a Fuji-film Instax Mini 8. The most I could fit in there along with the camera is some cards, money, and the pictures I ended up taking. Overall, it is a great bag & does its job in protecting your camera and I think it is an essential purchase.
on August 18, 2014
Bought for my granddaughter to protect her new camera. She loves it! it is also big enough to carry an extra package of film and the hard cover protects the camera. As a teenager, she tends to bang it around quite a bit and even after traveling in her suitcase, purse, backpack and just around her shoulder it still looks new and has done a great job of protecting the camera. I highly recommend purchasing one!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse