Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on December 11, 2016
I am going through all my old orders writing reviews for things I failed to review when I bought them. This book did not work for me. For one thing, many of its suggestions are forbidden by the Internet, and many others simply do not work. I tried. Nothing happened. The things that appeared that the would work did not cost "little or no money." They costed more money than I had.
on July 3, 2016
no no only if your a computer wiz
on March 18, 2016
Love it
on January 8, 2016
This is a stellar book about basics on entrepreneurship. I have long had the idea of starting my own small business, and I had very creative ideas about marketing success. After reading this book, it gave me the confidence roll up my sleeves and get started. With big bold font, and informative cliff notes, anyone can find the bottom line of what they need to achieve a successful business or web site. I recommend this book because its SO simple to comprehend the ideas it represents. Its almost a play by play flow chart of what is recommended, required, and what actions need to take place. It's very encouraging because it capitalizes on beginning with very little or no resources. This book is a must for those starting from the ground up!
on November 20, 2014
Awesome product & seller. Highly recommend!!!
on April 21, 2013
I'm giving this book five stars because I have never done any internet marketing, and I found the book easy to read, yet packed with vital information. It's been said that one of the elements of a high intelligence is being able to put yourself in another person's position. That's exactly what Bruce Brown has done. He has put himself in the position of an absolute beginner to internet marketing and explains everything in detail, in plain English. All technical terms are explained, and there is a glossary in the back of the book. The book is not "dumbed down" in any way. It's well-organized and makes use of many bullet-point lists for tips, do's and don'ts, etc. There are also many screen shots from Google tools like Google AdWords (pay-per-click advertising). I highly recommend this book for beginners and people with some experience in internet advertising. It's great to read straight through, and will also be a valuable reference to go back to again and again.
on March 26, 2010
This book does give alot of helpful information on how to market your website by doing such things like "Affiliate Programs", etc., but it seemed to dwell on "How to build your website" which mine was already set up. I was looking for pointers on how to promote the site not how to CREATE the site!

Not to bash this book in any way, but it wasn't my cup of tea. Maybe it will work for you or maybe it won't.

There were some suggestions he suggested that I will use, but overall I don't think it was worth the purchase.
on April 28, 2009
The book provided an excellent overview of e-commerce in general, but it didn't give enough "hands-on, how-to". I wanted to see more code. It also had far too much repetition. It seemed like every time a subject was mentioned, the author was compelled to explain why that subject was important. I'll refer to it for the checklists and the many recommended free web sites, which are the books greatest benefit.
on March 9, 2009
But well worth 5-stars. I read it from cover to cover, even though most of the material I have already absorbed from other sources - this one didn't bore me even when going over old ground.
on November 12, 2008
I would not recommend this book and found it useless - which I rarely would say about almost any book. It kept talking about what it was going to teach you - but it never did. It was all hype and had no meat. There are many other good books out there on this subject, so don't waste money on this one like it did.