Internet Bookselling Made Easy!: How to Earn a Living Selling Used Books Online (Volume 1) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
With low start-up costs and unlimited earning potential, selling books online has proven to be one of the best business opportunities around. This book is a complete, non-nonsense guide to every aspect of the business!
In clear and straightforward language, successful bookseller Joe Waynick walks you through every step in starting and running a flourishing Internet bookselling operation. Along the way, he offers his hard-won insights and steers you away from common beginner''s mistakes.
You'll learn how to:
- Start your business on a shoestring
- Find inventory
- Sell on the big online marketplaces
- Price your books competitively
- Handle order fulfillment
- Organize your business to maximize profits
- Obtain financing and grow your business
- Manage physical inventory
- Customize your business to fit your circumstances--part time, full time, and on a large scale
- Understand the numbers-side of business--from sales projections to cash-flow management
- Jumpstart your profits with DVDs, CDs, and other media
- Start earning money in as little as 48 hours
Joe Waynick has sold tens of thousands of books on the Internet and remains a full-time online bookseller as well as a much sough-after book sales coach and consultant.
Small Business Press, LLC
About the Author
Since those humble beginnings he has sold tens of thousands of books on the Internet and remains a full-time online bookseller as well as a much sought-after bookselling coach and consultant.
Not only has his Internet business grown into more than 100,000 titles offered on Amazon.com, he has diversified into establishing a retail bookstore in Phoenix, AZ as well as being a wholesale supplier to other local bookstores.
Now he wants to help others achieve their personal and financial dreams by teaching them his time tested techniques for operating a home-base Internet bookselling business that has the potential to earn a full-time income for those willing to "think outside of the box."
Readers are provided unlimited access to the author through his Internet Booksellers Forum discussion board where they can ask business related questions and receive free consultations and advice to solve any business problem. Help comes directly from the author as well as from numerous experienced booksellers who participate in the forum.
Joe has created this helpful environment so readers can succeed as Internet booksellers and reach their financial and personal goals. He invites you to become a reader today, join the forum, and start making your dreams a reality.
- Item Weight : 13 ounces
- Paperback : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0983129606
- ISBN-13 : 978-0983129608
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.62 x 9 inches
- Publisher : Small Business Press, LLC; 1st Edition (March 11, 2011)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,110,715 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: