Industrial Deals Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Internet Research, 6th Edition (Illustrated )
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$38.83+ $3.90 shipping

on February 9, 2016
great book for information and internet research
on February 22, 2016
Excellent book!
on November 24, 2015
did the job
on June 20, 2013
I received the book, and I have no complaints about it. Thank you very much and good luck in future sales.
on March 30, 2014
I used this book for my Internet Research Class and it was very helpful in giving me the exact information I needed!
on July 29, 2013
I learned a lot from the Internet Research book I still find myself going through it and trying to learn more.
on January 17, 2013
It seemed to have great information in the book but I never really used it to further my knowledge at all.
on November 8, 2012
I needed this book for a college class and after spending over $100.00 on the other classes book this was the last i needed i had to wait till i got paid to spend more anymore money on school books. text books are always crazy over priced and i found a site that i could rent this book for $10.00 once i received it I was really happy i didn't spend the money to buy this its tiny not much more than 1 chapter and for anyone whos been searching the web for longer than a week useless other than my homework assignments come from it.

the only thing ive needed it for is how to do an MLA citation and it was useless i did a web search and got better instructions. so if you are in need of it for a class rent it otherwise get a different book.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 11, 2014
Internet Research was very convenient for my course. It was self explanatory and easy to understand. I would recommend this book to anyone.
on July 14, 2014
I'm sure it was fine in 2012. But if your school (like mine) is still using it, be prepared for a lot of outdated information. But that's the school's fault, not the book's. But if you've been using the internet for a while, most of this info is useless.