- Series: For Dummies
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies (November 27, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764504789
- ISBN-13: 978-0764504785
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,783,538 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #456 in Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Web Browsers
- #1638 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration > Storage & Retrieval
- #13309 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Internet Searching For Dummies?
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
About Brad Hill Brad Hill is the author of many books on Internet multimedia, music technology, and the online experience, including Internet Directory For Dummies® and WebTV® For Dummies®. He also frequently appears on nationwide TV and radio programs promoting the Internet. Once, on a dare, Brad took less than three minutes to find Latin translations of Christmas carols on the Web.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
This "Dummies" book will show you how to navigate the sometimes rough Internet waters in order to find what you need.
Like most "Dummies" book the explanations are long and the humor can be cliched, but all-in-all a good book for the Internet Newbie.