- Paperback: 520 pages
- Publisher: 29th Street Pr (November 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1882419626
- ISBN-13: 978-1882419623
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 7.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,320,546 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Internet Security With Windows NT Paperback – November, 1997
ITPro.TV Video Training
Take advantage of IT courses online anywhere, anytime with ITPro.TV. Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
The best part of this book is that it shows you how to hack into your own networks. That seems to me to be the only way to really learn security.
All these make the book more like an promotional ad for Microsoft than a technical book. And indeed, I found myself turning the 250th page of the book without having learned anything I could not find from a Unix security book or a general introduction to Windows NT. The later half of the book does contain some useful information, but it is so scattered that I hardly think it a worthy effort going through the book.