BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 17, 2016
This is, basically, an Android phone with speakers, so it is easy to program for us Android users. We stream from our Music Library at Amazon and Amazon Prime, but there are a bunch of other streaming choices as well. The music sounds pretty good too. Overall, a nice product I would recommend to friends.
on June 28, 2016
Nice internet radio for the price. works well,till few month. touchscreen display is not accepting key stroke correctly. not happy with the touchscreen display. I have to call manufacture.
on February 13, 2016
I love my new Aluratek Internet radio! I can listen to my favorite Pandora stations or my collection of MP3s which I transferred from the computer. I can check my email or browse online. I might be able to play games, but I have not installed any game apps yet. The main reason I like it is because it makes an awesome alarm clock. The choice of wake up melodies is restricted only by size of my music collection. AIRMM03F plays MP3, WAV, MIDI and other sound format files as an alarm, not only primitive Android sounds. And even beyond that I can set Pandora alarm to surprise myself with a random choice of music every morning. I have installed an awesome clock widget which displays not only time, but also day, date and current weather at my location. However, all these options are not included into the very limited basic set of apps which comes with the radio. If you want extras you will have to do your homework. If you succeed you get Android-based standalone WiFi-enabled Internet radio alarm clock, basically like an Android phone without call option, but with the audio system.
on August 17, 2016
Hard to find the sleep timer, but it is there. Go to create station page, settings. Choose 15,30,60. Thought I saw once place they said it did not have one. Wish you did not have to reset it every night instead of just hitting a button. Good sound. Wish woofer was not on the bottom. Hard to pick up wi-fi from upstairs bedroom, but it will eventually do so. Like the fact you have the like - not like on Pandora , so it chooses songs you like. Good buy to me. No problems in 2 months.
on January 9, 2017
Many of the features do not work correctly on this device. It constantly loses the internet connection. The alarm feature on Pandora never works right. I cannot log into the SiriusXM app. Really sorry I bought this radio.
on November 22, 2016
I expected more from the product. I am not totally satisfied as I thought I would be.
Pros: Sounds good, is nice and has a good price.
Cons: It does not allow setting the language, several icons appear at the top (quite annoying), does not allow setting up screen saver for use in the room, I do not see how to update it if required.
on August 31, 2016
Seems to be a re-purposed cell phone but everything is pretty straight forward and their Tech Support was responsive for the one issue (user generated) we did have. The bass/subwoofer isn't stellar but the teenager is happy with the product.
on April 19, 2016
great radio for pandora which we use when sitting in back yard. decent sound for such a small radio
on June 14, 2017
Great purchase! Excellent sound from a small package!! Easy to use & to navigate the screens!!! Very happy buyer!!!!
on April 28, 2016
Pretty good. Is a little glitchy when Powering Up. I spoke with customer support at Aluratek. They were supportive, emotionally, but did not offer a great solution. Gotta press and hold power 2-3 times until "Aluratek" logo appears, then it will power on. I use iHeart Radio and TuneIn radio. Other than the Power-Up, this internet radio is great.