Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 28, 2016
Bought this Radio for our medical office. We cannot use a regular radio due to reception problems. That being said this Wi-Fi Radio fits our needs perfectly with no problems connecting to the Wi- Fi and the sound is great.
It's ok. It connects to Pandora easily and quickly, decent sound out of the speakers. I was hoping to hook it up to our outdoor receiver/speakers and although it works to use a 3.5mm plug into the headphone jack with a splitter, you have to turn the receiver up ridiculously loud to hear it (just makes me nervous of blowing a speaker if switching inputs).
on May 6, 2016
Excellent sound. The instructions are poor and there is no download manual. I had and have difficulty with radio stations. There is no temperature on the weather app and no way to dim the display at night.
on November 24, 2016
I am a baker and our prep area is dead zone for local radio stations and phone signal. So made a challenge to listen to music. Finally got to connected to office wifi and ran into another issue - using up our phone battery.
So I got this and it's great. We connected it to wifi and now have access to all the music apps. Now no one has to use up all their data or battery.
Only thing I would improve it the speaker quality.
on February 13, 2016
I love my new Aluratek Internet radio! I can listen to my favorite Pandora stations or my collection of MP3s which I transferred from the computer. I can check my email or browse online. I might be able to play games, but I have not installed any game apps yet. The main reason I like it is because it makes an awesome alarm clock. The choice of wake up melodies is restricted only by size of my music collection. AIRMM03F plays MP3, WAV, MIDI and other sound format files as an alarm, not only primitive Android sounds. And even beyond that I can set Pandora alarm to surprise myself with a random choice of music every morning. I have installed an awesome clock widget which displays not only time, but also day, date and current weather at my location. However, all these options are not included into the very limited basic set of apps which comes with the radio. If you want extras you will have to do your homework. If you succeed you get Android-based standalone WiFi-enabled Internet radio alarm clock, basically like an Android phone without call option, but with the audio system.
on March 18, 2016
Disappointing. Instead of being labeled an "Internet Radio" this would more be accurately described as a radio that uses the Internet. It is essentially an Android touch screen phone that doesn't work as a phone. The shell leaves a lot to be desired. If the station you want to listen to is on iHeart Radio, TuneIn Radio, Pandora, XM, and a few others you can listen to. But if you want to listen to any of the other 40,000 Internet stations (such as those available via Reciva) you are out of luck. Due to a flaw in the way the shell sets up social media I was able to load Google Play and load an Android app that can play Internet stations. But there's no way to get to it (or anything else not on their list) without a hack every single time. Other reviews bemoan the lack of a "wake to music" setting. They are correct but that didn't bother me. I will probably reset this to factory specs and send it back for a refund. It is a stretch to call this an "Internet Radio" since it can't easily receive the vast majority of Internet stations. Also: the touch screen didn't work out of the box. Out of frustration I gave it a smack and it started working. Hows that for quality control? I am not optimistic that this product will last.
on August 17, 2016
This is, basically, an Android phone with speakers, so it is easy to program for us Android users. We stream from our Music Library at Amazon and Amazon Prime, but there are a bunch of other streaming choices as well. The music sounds pretty good too. Overall, a nice product I would recommend to friends.
on February 15, 2017
radio is fine, but constant ads won't let you access pandora. the ads block the use of the touch screen and some are designed with no way to close out of them. i reset it almost daily just to use. Horrible product!.
on August 17, 2016
Hard to find the sleep timer, but it is there. Go to create station page, settings. Choose 15,30,60. Thought I saw once place they said it did not have one. Wish you did not have to reset it every night instead of just hitting a button. Good sound. Wish woofer was not on the bottom. Hard to pick up wi-fi from upstairs bedroom, but it will eventually do so. Like the fact you have the like - not like on Pandora , so it chooses songs you like. Good buy to me. No problems in 2 months.
on January 9, 2017
Many of the features do not work correctly on this device. It constantly loses the internet connection. The alarm feature on Pandora never works right. I cannot log into the SiriusXM app. Really sorry I bought this radio.