Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on March 3, 2016
Awesome, it blessed my life and help me to realized several concerns about John's Gospel.
on August 12, 2015
Wonderful reading. I thought I knew the gospel. Came away with a greater understanding of these wonderful writings.
on June 15, 2015
I recommended to anyone that loves to study the word of God.
on October 27, 2013
Very informative, deeply spiritual!
Enjoyed every aspect.
Will bring you closer to God prefer the the kindle version as I can bring the library everywhere.
on August 12, 2013
Love it and I still use it! Great book on Johannine theology providing both insight and a cogent perspective on Johannine theology and the components of its structure.
on January 23, 2014
The book is an interesting read. I really enjoyed reading the book and found the information very useful in life today.
on February 12, 2015
Great book by a very sound, respected scholar!
on April 15, 2014
Although it is dry at times, it is a balanced and thorough study of a given text. It is rich.
on July 3, 2011
This is the first work of R. Alan Culpepper that I have studied. It reflects all the modern scholarship on John. It was particularly helpful in its analysis of literary theory and its relevance to study of the Gospel.
on February 13, 2014
I chose this rating because the book explain well and with good information the passages of the gospel of John, I like the way the author arranged the information in tables and his simple language. I recommend this book as a good tool for those who teach the bible.