- Series: Digital Formations (Book 105)
- Paperback: 278 pages
- Publisher: Peter Lang Inc., International Academic Publishers; New edition edition (March 30, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1433130009
- ISBN-13: 978-1433130007
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #401,435 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Intersectional Internet: Race, Sex, Class, and Culture Online (Digital Formations) New edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Safiya Umoja Noble (PhD, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) is an assistant professor in the Department of Information Studies in the Graduate School of Education and Information Studies at UCLA. She is co-editor of Emotions, Technology, and Design (2016) and an editorial board member of the Journal of Critical Library and Information Studies.
Brendesha M. Tynes (PhD, UCLA) is Associate Professor of Education and Psychology at the University of Southern California. She is the recipient of the American Educational Research Association Early Career Award and the Spencer Foundation Midcareer Award.