|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 1.9 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||DCO48|
|Size||1.88 Inches Width x 60 Yards Length|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Intertape Polymer Group DCO48 Decoarative Concrete Tape Duct, 1.88 in x 60 yds
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12-mil premium grade duct tape
- Aggressive natural rubber, pressure sensitive adhesive for improved adhesion and shear properties
- Product is designed to remove cleanly from most surfaces
- UV resistant for greater than one week
- Orsk great for outdoor uses including stucco and plaster work and masking protection when working with overlay materials
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
12-mil premium grade duct tape. Polyethylene coated cloth tape with an aggressive natural rubber, pressure sensitive adhesive for improved adhesion and shear properties. Product is designed to remove cleanly from most surfaces. UV resistant for greater than one week. Works great for outdoor uses including stucco and plaster work and masking protection when working with overlay materials. Tested in accordance with UL-723.
From the Manufacturer
IPG manufactures a broad range of packaging products and systems that reflect the needs of both its industrial and retail customers. These include one of the largest offerings of tape available: pressure sensitive and water-activated, carton-sealing, masking, filament, flatback, cloth/duct, double-coated, high performance specialty, electrical, automotive, and HVAC tapes. Additional products include shrink film and stretch film as well as carton-sealing equipment, ink jet printing systems and labeling systems.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|