Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.48 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intex 18-Pocket Suntanner Inflatable Lounge, 74" X 28", 1 Pack (Colors May Vary)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 74" X 28"
- 11 gauge vinyl
- Clear Top reflective silver bottom
- 2 air chambers
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
59895EP-K Color: Pink, Quantity: 1-pack Features: -Great addition to your pool collection. -2 Air chambers. -See-through window. -Coil-beam construction and a contoured pillow for comfort. -Clear vinyl top with color pockets. Product Type: -Mat. Age: -Adult. Style: -Inflatable. Seating Capacity: -1 person. Dimensions: Overall Width - Side to Side: -27". Overall Length - Front to Back: -72". Overall Product Weight: -2.6 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
18-Pocket Suntanner Lounges
Compare with similar items
Intex King Kool Inflatable Lounge, 63" X 33.5", 1 Pack (Colors May Vary)
Intex Color Splash Inflatable Lounge, 75" x 32", 1 Pack (Colors May Vary)
Solstice by Swimline French Style Window Mattress
Poolmaster 83356 French Pocket Mattress (Colors May Vary)
Swimline Deluxe Lounge Chair Colors May Vary (Pink or Blue)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||7.5 x 3.5 x 8.24 in||8 x 9 x 2.75 in||68.5 x 26.5 x 8.75 in||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am going to write a review of the other Intex pool floaty too, and that one gets a big ten outta ten rating. Both of these are made of very durable material. I have one that is several years old now, and still going strong. If you ever need to fix one, buy Household Goop and just smear a healthy amount over the tear or hole and it will last forever.
* Floating recliner will keep you up out of the water. It's a good raft the only issue was the wind. Any wind will push you around quickly in this raft. You are so high that it's a little difficult to row yourself back to where you want to be.
* Sit N Float will keep you in touch with the water. Comfortable. Sometimes I would flip it over so the handles were completely out of the way.
* 18 Pocket Suntanner will throw you off in a heartbeat. Hard to get on and once you do don't move because it will buck you off. I had to take half the air out of it just to get on it somewhat.
* 63x33.5 King Kool is a good raft. It keeps you in touch with the water but supports you well. The hole at the feet is actually a handy. You can choose to hang your feet a little in the water or keep them up.
By the way I'm 5 foot 11. 220 pounds