Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intex 28003E Deluxe Maintenance Kit for Above Ground Pools, 1, Blue
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$47.00 (46%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph
- Vacuum sucks debris off the pool floor and through the filter
- Attaches to the outlet connector in the pool with a 24 feet 7 Inch hose
- Durable and deep mesh skimmer net
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The deep mesh skimmer net is perfect for removing surface debris!
Comes with everything you need to keep your pool clean.
- 110" Telescoping Aluminum Shaft
- 2 Vacuum Heads
- Vacuum body
- Mesh Skimmer Net
- Wall Brush
- 24' 7" Hose
Intex Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit
for Above Ground Pools
The ultimate in pool maintenance kits, the Intex Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit is perfect for keeping Intex pools clean and fresh for swim time.
- This kit includes a 110” telescoping aluminum shaft for use with 18’ diameter pools and above.
- The kit also includes a vacuum that sucks debris off the pool floor and through the filter (requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph (3,028 L⁄hr)) and can attach to the outlet connector in the pool with a 24’ 7” hose.
- The telescoping aluminum shaft can be used with the included attachments.
Compare with similar items
Intex Basic Pool Maintenance Kit for Above Ground Pools
Intex Basic Pool Cleaning Kit
FibroPool Above-Ground Pool Maintenance Kit V2 (Telescoping Pole, Leaf Rake, Vacuum and Brush)
Intex Deluxe Pool Cleaning Kit
Flowclear AquaClean Pool Cleaning Kit
|Sold By||VM Express||ToyBurg||VM Express||FibroPool||ET Infinity||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.88 x 11.75 x 44.50 inches||94.00 x 10.00 x 4.00 inches||3.75 x 13.50 x 18.75 inches||21.40 x 4.60 x 13.70 inches||4.25 x 13.00 x 20.00 inches||110.00 x 10.43 x 1.00 inches|
Pool Maintenance Kit - Deluxe Edition By Intex includes a pool vacuum, skimmer net, and scrubbing brush for incredibly quick and simple pool cleaning. Pool maintenance is easy with the right tools. Intex has been a leader in the recreation industry for over 40 years and is committed to designing and producing products that meet stringent safety standards. Trust Intex to keep your pool in tip top condition for your next pool party.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thankfully the trees aren't making too much of a mess.
In either case I opened this box the moment it got here and honestly took a step back at how great the quality was. The pole is really heavy duty. With 2 separate sections to lengthen it. That keeps it nice and sturdy. And it's thick. Everything went together perfect. No issues. I have well water so I needed a vacuum that didn't use a garden hose adding water and I wasn't going to have to take 10 steps to make work. This holds all the dirt and pine needles in the bag, which is inside a housing that then sucks the water thru to the filter. Now I knew I had lots of pine tree junk on the floor, but we only used the pool maybe 3 times. And never going in and out. I was shocked at the amount of sand that went thru the filter. But that was no biggie. I just rinsed the pool filter when I was done.
In the photos and video you can see the piles of nasty stuff. I vacuumed around them so you could see them better. They are at least a inch high. Thick and heavy. I used the vacuum head without the brushes first. Do you see how fast that little head did that :) and without making it a mess and floating all over.
If anyone tells you this set isn't worth it. They are wrong . *Edit: I just upgraded from the original filter the pool came with to a 2100gph sand filter. And oh my, the suction is even better than before. So take into consideration what you have for a filter when using this.
*** Tho a note to intex. ... I find it horrible that you were selling this at a decent price. And then a week ago you jacked the price up because you started selling so many for the summer. Shame on you. If I wasn't so desperate my pride would have had me look elsewhere.
[...] Thank you.
The vacuum isn't meant to be ripped out of the box and slammed together, if so, it will snap and break. It's plastic. It's not a carpet vac so it shouldn't be used like one inside of a pool. No pool vac should. If you take your time and properly put it together step by step and use it as every pool vacuum is meant to be used, it works fantastic. All pool vacuums should be used with a slow and steady motion to assure it will pick up all debris off the bottom of the pool.
Product Parts & Assembly
- The Vacuum Body- Holds the filter, connects and seals by a half turn without effort. No forcing or attempt to tightening needed whatsoever.
- The Post Connection to the Vacuum Body - Clips in easy, but it's a bit loose. If used too quickly under water while vacuuming I could see how it could crack or break the Vacuum Body's Post Connection. Upon putting the entire vacuum together I saw the potential problem area and once the I connected the post to the vacuum body I taped around the area to prevent any movement. I then found a rounded rubber o-ring I had and slid it around the connection prior to sliding the post on. **My suggestion to the manufacturer would be to provide a 1/4" to a 1/2" wide gasket to slide over the connection prior to connecting the post to prevent any movement in this area.
- The Post - Is sturdy and made very well.
- The 2 Vacuum Heads - As is the case with the post connection to the vacuum body, **My suggestion to the manufacturer would be to provide a 1/4" to a 1/2" wide gasket to slide over the connection prior to connecting the vacuum heads to prevent any movement in this area.
- The Net Skimmer - Is fantastic.
- The Hose Adapter - Works great. Easy to switch out
Be sure to's
- When changing the strainer adapter from the skimmer adapter to the vacuum adapter always use a scrub brush to remove any remnants of debris that can get stuck to the strainer from the skimmer. *We always do this task when emptying the skimmer basket to make sure the pump is getting a steady flow.
- Make sure all air is out of the hose prior to attaching it to the strainer adapter for vacuum use. Otherwise the the pump will take in air and the pump will remain somewhat half full.
- Take your time vacuuming the pool. DO NOT try and vacuum like it's a carpet. Take your time and enjoy the pool while slowly vacuuming. It will pick up all the debris you have. Trying to speed the vacuuming process WILL only result in wear and tear to the vacuum and potentially break connections.