Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $21.49 shipping
Intex Easy Set 12-Foot by 30-Inch Round Pool Set
|Price:||$97.54 + $7.95 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Medium-size inflatable pool for smaller children or yards, or for families making their first pool purchase
- Easy for consumers to carry to the back yard; easy to assemble
- Filter pump and instructional DVD included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||11 x 22.5 x 16 inches|
|Item Weight||36.2 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||56421EG|
|Shipping Weight||33.95 pounds|
Intex Easy Set Round Pool Set, 15'x48"
The 15-Feet by 48-Inch Intex Easy Set Pool have brought the enjoyment of backyard swimming to millions of people around the world. Easy sets are easy to assemble, reliable pools that are the best value on the market today. All you need to decide is what size fits your yard the best.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) The sides of the pool rise up as you fill the pool, therefore if you start the pool on an area with a slant you will have problems when the pool fills to the top--one side will have extra material because of the water level. The flatter the surface the better. You can make this work on ground that is somewhat uneven, but it take a lot of work.
2) You MUST make sure that bottom of the pool is pulled out to make a true circle. It is easy to be lazy with this because when there is no water in the pool it can look "good enough," but if you have an oval there is a chance that the water will push out and start to flow out once it is filled.
3) If you plan to put this away year after year get a ground cloth. If the pool is on grass the bottom is IMPOSSIBLE to clean. At the price, I would recommend throwing it out at the end of the season.
4) The pump is very basic. You will need to add chemicals to keep it clean. Get a net to clean the big stuff out.
For the $60-100 price tag you can't really go wrong if what you are looking for is some simple fun and a chance to cool off.
Yes the ground must be level. My installation is on a patio that slopes toward the yard for drainage, with a difference in height of about 2 inches from one side to the other. It still works for me, with the water level being slightly up on the inflatable ring on the low side, and at the bottom of the ring on the high side.
Unless you want to regularly refill the 1,500 gallons in this pool (which takes about 3 hours with a garden hose at reasonable pressure) you will need chemicals. I have never dealt with treating a pool before, but so far it has been easy. If you take a sample to your local pool store within an hour after collecting it, they can analyze and tell you what you need. Two things they may recommend that you don't necessarily need: water hardener (why is soft water bad? open to comments...) and cyanuric acid (slows down the loss of chlorine due to UV/sun, if you cover your pool this loss is already greatly minimized). The only two chemical items I have found that are needed are chlorine and PH adjusters.
Some have recommended salt water kits to get away from the chemical cost and maintenance burden. I believe the salt water kits can be purchased on Amazon for about $150, so you can weigh if this is a suitable option for you.
The filter in the filter pump does get dirty and probably should be changed every couple of weeks. The filter can be taken out and rinsed to prolong life.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does the job for 1 season. Easy to set up for sure but inflatable ring is easy to puncture and will be worthless when that happens. Read morePublished 9 days ago by KKane
Unless you are absolutely, positively, 110% sure that ground is perfectly level, and there is no even the slightest breeze, plan on this pool collapsing and flooding your... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Only got to use it one season. The birds would land on the rim of it and poke holes in it;Published 2 months ago by dee
This popped in a day and the replacement popped after a month. Needless to say I'm done with these poolsPublished 2 months ago by Snkania
Lasted one month and then had to trash it. As other reviewers have noted, you need an extremely FLAT surface for this. Also, be prepared for it to ruin your lawn.Published 2 months ago by Amazonian
Nice sized pool, not as easy of a set up as it seems to be, but easier than most. My dog ended up biting a hole in it, so it deflated, but they provided a patch and it held very... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Reagan
For the price you can't beat it. Last one I used for 3 years. Pretty easy to maintain too.Published 7 months ago by droidlover