18' x 48" Intex Easy Set Pool Package
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Easy Set Pool is affordable and easier to set up alternative to more complicated steel walled pools.
- Simply spread out on level ground, inflate top ring, and fill with water
- No digging, sand or tools needed for setup!
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes in contact with water making your swimming experience more safe
- One Type "A" cartridge (59900E) for the filter pump is included to get you started
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||19.5 x 24.5 x 45.5 inches|
|Item Weight||148 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||56904EG|
|Shipping Weight||148 pounds|
Featuring a generous size of 18' wide and 48" in height, and loaded with great accessories for fun in the sun, the Intex 18' x 48" Easy Set Pool is great for a summer of fun. Easy to both assemble and maintain, this pool is ideal for any family and large enough for a neighborhood full of friends! - Ready for water in 30 minutes - No digging, sand or tools needed for set up - Pool set up and maintenance DVD included Includes everything you need for a great pool experience, including the powerful Intex 1500 GPH filter pump (includes one Type "A" filter cartridge), hand held skimmer & vacuum, ladder, debris cover, ground cloth, and assembly DVD! ####Please note: This pool will be delivered by a freight shipping company. We will need your phone number upon checkout to provide to the carrier to schedule a delivery time. Delivery includes lift gate service! Please allow up to 7-9 business days for delivery. ####Please note: Once your order has been processed, a 25% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns of this item.\n
Top customer reviews
Oh, and part of the reason I had trouble keeping the pool clean is because I was at first relying on the pump that comes with it, and it is SUBpar...I bought a saltwater system and a 2500 gallon filter pump to upgrade which helped immensely but now the problem is that I can't get the ground level right without alot of work to the yard (its really not that unlevel but for this pool it makes a difference) and I'm ready to buy something else.
Most recent customer reviews
intex warranty takes 2.5 weeks for replacement,they are slow and ship slowest method ..
Second pump broke .Read more