Intex Explorer 300, 3-Person Inflatable Boat Set with French Oars and High Output Air Pump
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes two 48" French oars
- Includes (1) high output manual pump
- 83" x 46" x 16" (211cm x 117cm x 41cm)
- Persons Capacity: 3
- Weight Capacity: 410 lbs
- Welded on oar locks
- Grab rope on bow
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether cruising around the pool, or enjoying a day out on the lake with family, the Explorer 300 Boat is a great starter boat for your family. Designed for up to three people, this compact inflatable boat makes relaxing, fishing, or just cruising along a family adventure. Designed for comfort and rigidity with an inflatable I-beam floor, this boat has dual air chambers with double valves. A grab rope on the bow and welded oar locks are provided for your convenience. Also included are a U.S. Coast Guard I.D., a repair patch, two 48” French Oars, and an Intex high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The day we went the water was exceptionally choppy for us. The boat inflated well, and the paddles held up great. My husband and friend also noted how great the rings were for additional security on the paddles. The weight limits were correct, and this held up fantastic in the water-even with the crazy waves! Everyone enjoyed this so much! We deflated and packed up without issue.
This is such a great deal for a quality inflatable boat. We are going to be ordering more and taking these out on the river for some trips, and I'm sure we will be using this a TON more at the beach! Fantastic, well-made, quality, full-set at an excellent price point!
On our trip into the swamp we bumped into trees, logs, and all kinds of stuff and had no problems at all. We even paddled out to the middle of the lake and felt perfectly safe. We have life vests with us but just as a precaution. These things deflate and fit into the trunk of any small car and blow up in about ten minutes. They take a little getting used to as far as getting good control over them, but once you get the hang of it they're very safe and fun little boats.
I'll list some things I noticed:
- When you get the boat blown up most of the way work the pump really hard for about another minute to make sure it's extra firm and then quickly cap the valve. The more rigid the boat is the better it will handle in the water.
- If you're heavy the front of the boat will come up a little bit and make it kind of hard to see, put an ice-chest in the front to counterbalance it.
- These boats are easy to handle once you get the hang of it...but beware of windy conditions. Once the wind kicks up it can be very difficult to make any headway against it.
Absolutely great addition to your water activities for kids and family. However, I would not use this boat as a real boat to do any exploration.