Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intex Fantasy Castle Inflatable Play Center, 73" X 60" X 42", for Ages 2+
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A soft slide with a landing pad allows you to slide and splash into the
- Plugging a garden hose into the Dragon Bop Bag sprayer will send water cascading across the pool! wading pool
- An inflatable lance & shield are included for lots of imaginative play in the castle; A drain plug is included for convenience; Age grade: 2+ years
- Approximate inflated size: 73" L x 60"W x 42"H; Water capacity: 47 gallons (51/2"" of wall height); Maximum Weight Capacity: 178 lbs.
- Includes: Built-in water sprayer; Inflatable lance & shield; Water slide and soft landing mat; Drain plug; Repair patch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kids are sure to have endless hours of fun pretending to be the king or queen of the Intex Fantasy Castle Play Center. Plugging a garden hose into the Dragon Bop Bag sprayer will send water cascading across the pool! A soft slide with a landing pad allows you to slide and splash into the wading pool. An inflatable lance & shield are included for lots of imaginative play in the castle. A drain plug is included for convenience. Age grade: 2+ years. Approximate inflated size: 73" L x 60"W x 42"H. Water capacity: 47 gallons (51/2"" of wall height). Maximum Weight Capacity: 178 lbs. Includes: Built-in water sprayer. Inflatable lance & shield. Water slide and soft landing mat. Drain plug. Repair patch.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||seasonwide||River Colony Trading||River Colony Trading||Amazon.com||All In One.|
|Item Dimensions||60 x 73 x 42 in||15.98 x 15.98 x 5.51 in||90 x 131 x 44 in||75 x 95 x 43 in||14.21 x 17.8 x 5.12 in||53 x 88 x 50 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 6/23/15: So we've had the play center for almost 3 months now and the castle is still inflated and doing well. I've had to add a little air to it a couple times since we first blew it up. Everything is still holding up well!
*update*: A couple weeks after my last update, one after another, everything began leaking and wouldn't hold any air. First it was the shield, then the dragon, then finally the castle. At least it was fun while it lasted...