Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intex 10' x 30" Easy Set Above Ground Inflatable Swimming Pool | 28120E
|Price:||$48.50 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10 ft diameter x 30" (2.5 ft) height. No filter pump is included with the pool. A filter pump would need to be purchased separately.
- Very easy to set up, no tools needed
- Super easy set-up! Ready for water in 15 minutes!
- Set-up & maintenance DVD is included
- Water capacity: 1,018 gallons (3,854 L)at 80% full
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
10' x 30" Easy Set Above Ground Swimming Pool Specifications & Features:
Easy Set pools are very affordable, much easier to set up and disassemble than any rigid steel walled pool. An additional benefit of buying an Intex above ground pool is the knowledge that there is a staff of well trained, in-house consumer service agents ready to answer your questions or assist you should any issues arise after your purchase.
* 90 day warranty against manufacturer's defects * Stronger construction * Brand new and 1st quality! * We never sell refurbs, seconds or customer returns. A purchase of this pool does not include a filter pump. A filter pump would need to be purchased separately.
Compare with similar items
Intex 10ft X 30in Ocean Reef Easy Set Pool Set with Filter Pump
Intex 8ft X 30in Easy Set Pool Set with Filter Pump
Intex 12ft X 30in Easy Set Pool Set with Filter Pump
Intex Mini Frame Pool, Blue
Intex 12ft X 30in Metal Frame Pool Set with Filter Pump
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.95|
|Sold By||Habitat Avenue||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-B-O-X||Splash Super Center|
|Item Dimensions||120.08 x 120.08 x 29.92 in||120 x 120 x 30 in||96 x 96 x 30 in||144 x 144 x 30 in||24.75 x 6 x 6.5 in||144 x 144 x 30 in|
|Item Weight||8.5 lbs||21.6 lbs||16.9 lbs||28.8 lbs||10.3 lbs||49.1 lbs|
|Size||Round 10ft x 30in||—||8-Feet by 30-Inch||12-Feet by 30-Inch||48x48x12||12-Feet by 30-inch|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Steps to Fun:
1) Pool arrived (we live in Hawaii).
2) Picked up black thick plastic tarp at Lowes in the painting section and a 21' hose cheap hose extension (pool going farther away from the house than regular hose will accommodate).
3) Surveyed the backyard for most flat area. Because our yeard isn't 100% flat, we have a sort of higher area, and that's easier to get in the pool, which is good for lots of interesting reasons.
4) Obviously it's a big blue plastic bubble in the backyard so placement of it so it was important, we made the best decision between flat and out of the way.
5) Laid out the tarp.
6) Stretched out the pool over the tarp.
7) Placed hose inside, turned on full blast.
8) Stayed in the pool to work out the kinks in the plastic flooring - attention to keeping it flat is a good idea or you end up with flaps on the bottom where the plastic didn't stretch out.
9) Final hour, got out of pool and let it fill up, checking periodically. Didn't know exactly how full to fill it so I went on the low-side.
First time we used it, we had 5 friends in and we all thought it was a blast. We're putting in a "real" pool next year, and while this one is just for fun, I have to say it accomplishes "almost" everything a real pool would.
A new notes:
1) Buy the plastic pool cover - it keeps the water warm and bigger debris out of the way
2) INVEST in the pool pump - or you'll be cleaning it with a strainer every single day for an hour before you "want" to get in
3) I found both the chemical testing kit AND the test strips efficient - depends on your math levels
4) INVEST in the chlorine floating thing - it works (read up on how to SHOCK a pool 'cause until you figure out your chemical balance, you'll be wanting to FIX the water - this was our first pool and I had to figure out the chemicals
5) Read everything Intex has on the pool - they have very helpful information
6) Fits 1 raft or 2, but you can't turn around with 2. We also bought the blow up drink caddy, that's a lot of fun. We put in color solar floating lights too.
There's no end to the fun we're having in Hawaii with this silly plastic blow up circle. Enjoy an Aloha ...