Intex Inflatable Camping Mattress, 72.5" x 26.5" x 6.75"
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Redesigned with a soft, velvety surface for extra comfort
- 2-Ply laminate bottom provides extra durability for the outdoors
- Each mat has a unique construction that helps provide more comfort to campers
- Folds compactly for storage or travel
- Size: 72.5" x 26.5" x 6.75"
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A quick, simple and lightweight sleeping solution while camping. Wave beam construction provides a supportive sleeping surface ideal for the outdoors. Includes a soft top and laminate bottom for added comfort and durability for great Sleep anywhere you go. Your next great outdoor adventure awaits.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 72.5 x 26.5 x 6.75 inches; 3.15 Pounds
- Item model number : 67997E
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : December 1, 2017
- Manufacturer : Intex
- ASIN : B073HP1JVY
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#33,825 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #38 in Camping Air Mattresses
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You obviously need a good air pump with correct needle to inflate since this is not a beach ball that can be blown with mouth. I used Husky tire pump I bought from HomeDepot for $29 and that pump came with 3 connectors (needle for balls, plastic insert nozzle for mattresses and a flat connector)
Deflating is not that hard either. I completely deflated two mattresses in less than 4 minutes. You just have to keep squeezing the inlet while you sit on it, then fold it, and sit on it again until it completely folds flat.
About comfort, I had a queen size Intex air mattress about 7 years ago and I didn't like it because of discomfort. But now I realize it was my mistake. Two reasons that I couldn't sleep that time was because I over-inflated it and the mattress was being shared with someone which makes the the mattress bouncy like a jumper whenever someone turns or moves on it. But this bed is for 1 person and as long as you don't inflate too full, it is very comfortable. I have a chronic back pain and I have no issues sleeping on this mattress.
I believe you can use this as a floating device too as long as you dry it well after use. The top is suede-like nylon fabric and bottom is denim/canvas-like fabric. The gauge of both fabrics feel quite thick and durable.
Don't take the negative reviews for granted. I think this mattress is well worth over $30. I bought three and none of them has air leaks.
The major issue I have is that it's hard to inflate and even harder to deflate.
Top reviews from other countries
ACTUALIZACIÓN: después de un mes de uso, al estar sentado sobre él, le salió un “chipote” que lo hace totalmente incómodo, ya no cumple su función. Ahora no sé si me va a salir más caro regresarlo o mejor comprar otro.
Al final quedé satisfecho, hablé a atención a clientes de Amazon y me atendieron de maravilla, me mandaron una guía de DHL para devolverlo sin costo y antes de enviarlo, un día después, recibí un colchón nuevo a cambio. Buen servicio de Amazon!
I love that the bottoms are reinforced! We did do the preinflation as recommended by the manufacturer and topped up after the first night, but it then held up great without needing any more top ups during use. Deflating is a bit tedius, but I'm happy to go through a longer deflation process than have to refill it constantly.