Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Intex Kiddie Pool - Kid's Summer Sunset Glow Desig...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 66% off the $54.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Intex Kiddie Pool - Kid's Summer Sunset Glow Design - 58" x 13"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 58" x 13"
- Constructed from durable vinyl
- Kids can beat the heat in the Sunset Glow inflatable pool
- The 12" walls of this pool are formed by three colorful rings
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Your little swimmers will want to swim until the sun goes down in this Intex Sunset Glow Kids Pool. With fun, vibrant colors and a soft inflatable floor, there's no way your kiddos won't have a blast swimming in this pool. It's the perfect backyard pool to cool off in on those hot summer days. It allows for 9.5 inches of water and is constructed of durable vinyl for long-term use. This pool features a cushioned, inflatable floor that keeps your little backyard swimming bums comfortable and safe. It's perfect for kids ages 3 and up and provides hours of fun in the sun. You and your kids can swim until twilight and watch the sun go down as they spash around in the Sunset Glow Kids Pool. \n
Compare to similar items
This item Intex Kiddie Pool - Kid's Summer Sunset Glow Design - 58" x 13"
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||All In One.||Show-Me Tools||Amazon.com||Etoybugs||Amazon.com||River Colony Trading|
|Item Dimensions||3.74 x 9.02 x 9.61 in||45 x 45 x 10 in||69 x 103 x 22 in||9.06 x 10.63 x 2.95 in||—||40.75 x 64.17 x 9.84 in|
|Item Weight||3.31 lbs||1.7 lbs||6.6 lbs||0.35 ounces||7.6 lbs||2 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
Few things to consider...
1. The bottom does inflate which is great for those with toddlers. It will stay inflated if the water line stays below the first ring. If the water goes above that you will not get that nice squishy inflated bottom. The water smashes it down. It wasn't a big issue for us since we keep it pretty shallow to begin with but something to keep in mind if your kids like their pools to be on the deeper side.
2. It does not have a drain (I have yet to find an inflatable pool that does).
3. After blowing up the rings and pushing in the plastic closers they started opening back up on their own. I found that they stay put if you leave those plastic closures sticking out rather than pushing them in.
4. The pool is very soft and doesn't seem very durable. I was worried how many times we would be able to use it before it popped but so far no issues! My son is the typical rough toddler and this past weekend we had some older kids playing in it. After each use I unplug the closures to let a little air out and then step on side to let the water flow out so it can dry out. So far no holes to report. If you plan on using this directly on grass it might be a good idea to put down a tarp first. I could see small sticks being an issue for the bottom.
5. Having a lot of people over for a cook out? Don't inflate the bottom - just the three rings. Throw in a bunch of ice and store the drinks in there. Makes for a great outdoor cooler.
The size is perfect for a small child. We had bought a much bigger 10' pool from Costco, but it took too long to fill, wasted water, took up too much room, and was a struggle to empty. The 3 ring pool is pleny large for splashing around, and can easily hold our daughter, both parents, and an armada of toys. It is also easy to empty, by stepping on one side and letting the water
One design oddity, which is not bad, is that each ring, as well as the inflatable quilted bottom, fill seperately, so you have to attach your airhose 4 times.
For most people, exactly what you need - an easy to use, durable pool that your child will love, and even at $7.99 is unbelievebly inexpensive.
I live in Arizona where the summer is LONG. So this lasted us at least 7 months. Not for nothing, and its not that I am an advocate of waste, but it was cheap enough of a purchase that I was able to toss it when we were no longer going to use it, and just repurchase when the time came (Which I placed the order today). It had done its job for us, so I rolled it up nice and tight and disposed of it in our trash can. So like I said, I love this pool enough to have ordered it again for this summer AND I ordered one for my mothers yard. She really loves the cushioned bottom as well and requested this pool specifically. Great pool, good price, happy kids and parents.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works great. Now he is 9 month old and no longer works since he can always get out of the pool.Read more