Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.16 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intex King Kool Inflatable Lounge, 63" X 33", 1 Pack (Colors May Vary)
|You Save:||$4.11 (34%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Transparent top with multi-colored I beams
- Drink holder, arm rests and backrests
- Repair patch comes with it
- Great pool comfort
- Great for floating the pool in comfort.
- This lounge comes in 2 assorted colors Clear top, blue or gold vinyl bottom. Cannot specify color.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Be the King of the pool with the intex King Kool lounge! this lounge has a comfortable backrest and armrests for total relaxation and two air chambers for added safety.
From the Manufacturer
63" x 33.5" King Kool Lounge - The classic pool lounger has only gotten better with age. With its comfy back and arm rest and drink holder, you may never want to get out of the pool.This lounge comes in 2 assorted colors Clear top, blue or gold vinyl bottom. Cannot specify color.
Compare to similar items
This item Intex King Kool Inflatable Lounge, 63" X 33", 1 Pack (Colors May Vary)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Etoybugs||Amazon.com||Maslow's Mountain|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 7.5 x 8.24 in||3 x 8 x 9 in||—||—|
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's so comfortable. Depending on how fully you like the back rest inflated you can almost sit right up, or lean back. The arm rests are just perfect too.
2. It's durable : mine has been subject to quite boisterous use - it's been used in pool party "tournaments" with races, collisions and the like, and not a problem!
3. You still get wet. This is definitely a pro (you are in the water after all). I hate when it's just too hot lying on the plastic and you start sticking to the seat. All too common in an Australian summer. But with this one, you can wriggle down and get your feet up to your knees wet, kick around the pool (great for racing!) and get generally wet enough to offset any overheating that may be taking place. It's much better than those rafts where you are truly just baking atop the water. It's also nice to paddle with your arms, kick through that hole and zip around the pool, staying cool generally getting in people's way (usually the people who want to have a turn on your lounge) Depending on the way you lean back, you can also get the water coming up through and around the back rest to keep you cool. Of course, if you don't want to get too wet, you just have to get your angle right and it's perfectly fine.
4. The colors. Just a personal preference, but it screams summer to me.
While the adults enjoyed reclining on these and relaxing, the kids had other ideas. An unexpected perk of these floats is the hole that is meant to let your feet hang in the water actually provided a harness for one of the kids to stand in and pull the float around. The kids took turns being "water unicorns" all week. It was also nice as an adult to be pulled around the swimming area.
The cup holder will hold your beer, but not your coozie and your beer.
These were absolutely worth the money.