Intex King Kool Inflatable Lounge, 63" X 33.5", (Colors May Vary), 1 Pack
|Price:||$5.79 - $104.18|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Transparent top with multi-colored I beams
- Drink holder, arm rests and backrests
- Repair patch comes with it
- Great pool comfort
- Great for floating the pool in comfort.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's so comfortable. Depending on how fully you like the back rest inflated you can almost sit right up, or lean back. The arm rests are just perfect too.
2. It's durable : mine has been subject to quite boisterous use - it's been used in pool party "tournaments" with races, collisions and the like, and not a problem!
3. You still get wet. This is definitely a pro (you are in the water after all). I hate when it's just too hot lying on the plastic and you start sticking to the seat. All too common in an Australian summer. But with this one, you can wriggle down and get your feet up to your knees wet, kick around the pool (great for racing!) and get generally wet enough to offset any overheating that may be taking place. It's much better than those rafts where you are truly just baking atop the water. It's also nice to paddle with your arms, kick through that hole and zip around the pool, staying cool generally getting in people's way (usually the people who want to have a turn on your lounge) Depending on the way you lean back, you can also get the water coming up through and around the back rest to keep you cool. Of course, if you don't want to get too wet, you just have to get your angle right and it's perfectly fine.
4. The colors. Just a personal preference, but it screams summer to me.
* Floating recliner will keep you up out of the water. It's a good raft the only issue was the wind. Any wind will push you around quickly in this raft. You are so high that it's a little difficult to row yourself back to where you want to be.
* Sit N Float will keep you in touch with the water. Comfortable. Sometimes I would flip it over so the handles were completely out of the way.
* 18 Pocket Suntanner will throw you off in a heartbeat. Hard to get on and once you do don't move because it will buck you off. I had to take half the air out of it just to get on it somewhat.
* 63x33.5 King Kool is a good raft. It keeps you in touch with the water but supports you well. The hole at the feet is actually a handy. You can choose to hang your feet a little in the water or keep them up.
By the way I'm 5 foot 11. 220 pounds
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best floatie on on the market. They pop, like they all do. Typically get about a season out of one. But they are so darn comfortable. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Hillari
Arrived on time and exactly as described. I've ordered several of these and will again in the future.Published 1 day ago by SueT
Great float lounge. We've been using this now for a couple of weeks and we love it. Easy to get on and off without rolling over!Published 2 days ago by RM Parsell
We rented a house and this float was one of the pool toys. My wife liked it so much I ordered one before vacation was over. She finds it very comfortable. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Joseph Carey
My daughter and great grand son [who is 3] love this lounge, great value, fast shippingPublished 2 days ago by soop
This is amazing. I love this float. It is even better since I recently injured my lower leg and the weather has been a bit cool. Read morePublished 2 days ago by impossiblegirl