Intex King Kool Inflatable Lounge, 63" X 33.5" , 1 Pack (Colors May Vary)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Weight||3 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Transparent top with multi-colored I beams
- Drink holder, arm rests and backrests
- Repair patch comes with it
- Great pool comfort
- Great for floating the pool in comfort.
- This lounge comes in 2 assorted colors Clear top, blue or gold vinyl bottom. Cannot specify color.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
King Kool Inflatable Lounge, 63" X 33.5" , 1 Pack
From the Manufacturer
63" x 33.5" King Kool Lounge - The classic pool lounger has only gotten better with age. With its comfy back and arm rest and drink holder, you may never want to get out of the pool.This lounge comes in 2 assorted colors Clear top, blue or gold vinyl bottom. Cannot specify color.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Like most floaties or air beds, it will stretch a bit through first time use, so it'll loose a tiny bit of air/stiffness. It is not enough to be un-usefull or a bother - I just realized it needed a bit more air on the second day of use.
2. It has an open back to let water creep up on your lower back and bum, the more you sit up or lean forward, the more water will pool. You will get wet on this floaty - you will not stay dry.
3. The cup holder works for a small cup or soda can, but be mindful, my short arms really have to reach to get the cup, which causes you to sit more in a V which causes more water to come in. This may not be an issue for a taller person.
Again, no issues thus far and it works great for laying on the lake with a nice cold drink!
Also, these floats are not very long so they are perfect for kids and shorter adults (I’m 5’3”) but if you’re tall, you will be a bit cramped. I tried to give you a feel for the size in the first photo when I had my kiddie chill pool (with the blue lounger). The head rest on that one went out after a month, so I purchased a couple more. The next photos are of my most recent (clear) King Kool inflatable lounge float (exactly the same as the blue except color) when it was brand new and in its glory days before the head rest deflated and no longer holds air. I still give it a 3/5 if you can buy it cheap and only expect it to last one summer.
It would get 5 stars for sure if the head rests on all 4 floats did not deflate and I have done nothing other than lounge in the pool for 1-2 hours about 4 times a week. I’d be cool with one or two, but all 4 is no coincidence. See photos. These are only the ones I bought this summer but the two from last summer did the EXACT SAME THING. Last 2 pics show the end result. I will still continue to buy these as long as they are priced low. I stock up during the winter when they are $5-$7 range. I would NOT spend more than $8 on one of these but I do love them for the month that they last lol
Top reviews from other countries
As usual, please ensure children are safe and have lots of sun cream on, and remain awake by the poolside so you can keep an eye on them.
If using for floating around reading a book then this is perfect. We bought 2, kids puncture the first one as above, 2nd one still going strong as we didnt let them jump on it