Intex King Kool Inflatable Lounge, 63" X 33", 1 Pack (Colors May Vary)
- Low Return Rate: 24% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Swimming Pool Loungers
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Transparent top with multi-colored I beams
- Drink holder, arm rests and backrests
- Repair patch comes with it
- Great pool comfort
- Great for floating the pool in comfort.
- This lounge comes in 2 assorted colors Clear top, blue or gold vinyl bottom. Cannot specify color.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Be the King of the pool with the intex King Kool lounge! this lounge has a comfortable backrest and armrests for total relaxation and two air chambers for added safety.
From the Manufacturer
63" x 33.5" King Kool Lounge - The classic pool lounger has only gotten better with age. With its comfy back and arm rest and drink holder, you may never want to get out of the pool.This lounge comes in 2 assorted colors Clear top, blue or gold vinyl bottom. Cannot specify color.
Compare with similar items
Intex 18-Pocket Suntanner Inflatable Lounge, 74" X 28", 1 Pack (Colors May Vary)
Swimline Deluxe Lounge Chair
Intex Sit N Float Inflatable Lounge, 60" X 39", 1 Pack (Colors May Vary)
Intex Floating Recliner Inflatable Lounge, 71 X 53-Inch (Colors May Vary)
Swimline Suntan Tub
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 7.5 x 8.24 in||—||—||3 x 8 x 9 in||12 x 5.5 x 10.5 in||11.25 x 13 x 3.75 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Like most floaties or air beds, it will stretch a bit through first time use, so it'll loose a tiny bit of air/stiffness. It is not enough to be un-usefull or a bother - I just realized it needed a bit more air on the second day of use.
2. It has an open back to let water creep up on your lower back and bum, the more you sit up or lean forward, the more water will pool. You will get wet on this floaty - you will not stay dry.
3. The cup holder works for a small cup or soda can, but be mindful, my short arms really have to reach to get the cup, which causes you to sit more in a V which causes more water to come in. This may not be an issue for a taller person.
Again, no issues thus far and it works great for laying on the lake with a nice cold drink!
***INTEX, IF YOU ARE LISTENING!!!!*** The King Kool is great and a great value, but if you make a more durable premium version with thicker more resilient material (especially the bottom), YOU WILL HAVE MANY BUYERS. It would be far better for the environment as well as my group of friends has had to "retire" (throw away) an unfortunate number of King Kools in our travels. That said, they really are durable and should hold up for many trips. I have grinded mine over plenty of shallow river rocks with no issue and repaired it with Gorilla Tape.