Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Abov..." and save 65% off the $115.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI
|Price:||$48.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.77 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specially designed for above ground pools. For use with Intex Easy Set pool models 18’, Frame pool models 16’ or 18’, Oval Frame pool models 20’ X 12’.
- Easy installation – just attach hoses and plug in (Partial assembly required).
- System flow rate: 1,180 gph (2,839 lph). Pump flow rate: 1,500 gph (3,785 lph)
- Double insulated pump. Auto timer with preset 2 to 12 hour cycles.
- Air release valve for air trapper inside filter chamber. Sediment flush valve.
- Includes one easy to clean, replaceable filter cartridge. For best results, replace filter cartridge every 2 weeks. Replacement cartridge: Type A/C.
- Note: plunger valves and 1 ½” (38mm) inlet/outlet fittings not included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Easy to Maintain
Maintenance for this pump is a breeze: just the occasional cartridge rinse or swap to keep this pump running strong. It uses Type A or C filter cartridges (Item #29000E) which should be changed every couple of weeks.
Intex Filter Cartridge Pump
1,500 GPH Pump Flow Rate
Keep your pool water Krystal Clear and refreshing this summer with the Intex 1,500 GPH Filter Cartridge Pump.
- Specifically designed for above ground pools.
- Easy installation - just attach hoses and plug in (partial assembly required).
- Double insulated pump.
- Auto timer with preset 2 to 12 hour cycles.
- Air Release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber.
- Sediment flush valve.
- Includes one easy to clean, replaceable filter cartridge.
- One Hydro Aeration Technology inlet fitting included.
|Item Dimensions||14.12 x 18.12 x 12.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||56635E|
|Shipping Weight||17.3 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI
Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1000 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||18.12 x 12.5 x 14.12 in||10.62 x 10.62 x 15 in||14.5 x 10.5 x 10.5 in||17.62 x 27.12 x 25.5 in||19 x 28 x 14.5 in||11 x 14 x 10 in|
Keep your pool water Krystal Clear and refreshing this summer with the Intex 1,500 GPH Filter Cartridge Pump! Boasting a pump flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour and a system flow rate of 1,180 gallons per hour, this pump will circulate and filter the water in your above ground pool to keep everything clean, refreshing, and fun. In addition, the maintenance for this pump is a breeze: just the occasional cartridge rinse or swap to keep this pump running strong. This filter uses Type A filter cartridges (Item #29000E) which should be changed every couple of weeks. This pump is a must have for any above ground pool up to 18 feet in diameter, see for yourself! Lastly, this pump features a built-in timer to set the operating time, making it incredibly simple and convenient to use. NOTE: If the pump will not start at all, check the GFCI outlet on the plug to ensure it has been properly reset for use and check that the GFCI is not being plugged into an extension cord
Top customer reviews
It has an off, on or timed setting that you can adjust from 2 hours to at least 8. Buttons on the main plug alts provide a way to turn off the pump when needed without having to go outside. It's only noisy when primed improperly or air gets in the line. I've had to once unscrew the hoses attaching the intake hose to the main pump because of low flow and found that some gunk had filtered in and halfway obscured the intake. A quick clear of that and the pump was back to working fine. Will probably look at putting a small patch of pantyhose at the pool intake, to prevent this from happening.
All in all, veyr glad I updated, Love the filter and it means less time spent on cleaning the pool compared to last year.
Other than that so far the pump is great....This is a replacement for the 637 that stopped working after 2 months (brand new) I called Intex and they were sending a new one but who knows when that will arrive so i bought this larger heavy duty one.
It does work and turns the water real well for our pool but will it last?