Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 8,233 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8,868 reviews
on June 18, 2016
Excellent value. I was confused by reading the customer reviews on this. They were either, "it's awesome," or, "it's awful due to leaking." So I decided it was worth a try. After it arrived, I inflated it. It began to become deflated over a day. I wondered if it was leaking or stretching. I refilled. It slowly deflated over a day. Again, I wondered if it was leaking or stretching. A third day, it deflated and I refilled. I've left it up for a week. It is no longer deflating. Therefore, I would say that the material has to stretch out. It is NOT leaking, and the material has to STRETCH! This is exactly what the card in the box tells you. Be patient. Give it a try. It's a great air bed and a great price. People need to give things a chance.
review image
22 comments| 318 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2015
So fantastic I bought a second one! Easy inflate and deflate, stores beautifully and stays inflated all night. My son and I use these to sleep on cold gym floors while we are living in schools during drum corp season. They are high enough off the ground we never get cold and set up is a FAST piece of cake. Stop looking....you won't find anything nicer and more reliable for the price!
review image
44 comments| 490 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2017
I purchased the Intex pillow rest raised twin size inflatable air bed for an emergency visit to my sister's home. The bed was ordered a few days in advance and was waiting on me when I arrived. It was very late into the evening when I opened the box and immediately set up the bed within a few minutes without a problem. It was extremely easy and amazed both my sister and me as it practically set itself up once it was plugged in and the dial was turned to inflate. I was so impressed and I plan to purchase additional beds for my own home to accomodate guests. The bed was comfortable. My mother, who suffers from dementia, arose during the night and came into my room and got on the bed with me. Luckily we are both small women and we both slept well on the bed. Our combined weight would be about 210 pounds and the bed held both of us without a problem. I highly recommend this bed to anyone who needs an extra bed. I slept on the bed for approximately two weeks and did not wake up tired or achey.
on September 12, 2016
Muy husband and I really needed a new air mattress and didn't want to have to keep track of a separate pump. We had seen similar blow up mattresses with pumps built in before and decided that was the way to go. I'm so glad we did!

This air mattress is so easy to see up! You just let it do it's thing until it's full! I was also happy with how much air the bed seemed to hold over night. Most air mattresses tend to deflate quite a bit through the night just because the weight on it, but it held its own! It only lost a small amount of air, not enough to impact our sleep or comfort.

The height of this air mattress was perfect! My husband and I are pretty young, but getting down and sleeping on the ground just doesn't happen anymore. It was very easy to get into and out of because of the height and how well it held the air.

I could definitely buy this air mattress again!!
on May 28, 2017
This is my first air mattress but it's pretty amazing! I had it inflated and used nightly for two months and it worked great. The inflation is so easy, you literally plug it in and it's ready to go in a minute. And I didn't have any major problems with it deflating, I would reinflate it maybe once a week but that was mostly because I'd deflate it to vacuum. The material is also pretty thick -- my cat would jump all over it and it never got popped which I am still surprised about.
As far as comfort, it's no substitute for a real mattress, but it works fine short term. It's hard to get sheets on it but that's about it, other than that, you just have to get used to the feel of an air mattress.
This mattress is a great investment -- I've already used it two months straight, and now I have a mattress for guests so my friends don't have to sleep on the couch (or so when I travel I can sleep on a mattress!)
I think my only complaint would be that deflating it is pretty slow and I often end up just jumping on it, and it never really gets flat enough to go back in the box. But if you don't mind putting it in a bag instead, it's an awesome mattress.
on May 11, 2016
Very good.
Firm.
Easy to use w the built in pump.
High enough.
minimal shaking when u move.
Has a plastic smell but goes away in cpupke of days in well ventilated room.
The raised side acting as a pillow is a negative to me. Not enough for a pillow and u can't put a pillow over it so u end up sleeping on the other side or the other end.
It did get softer after few days and had to inflate again.
on March 17, 2015
I purchased 4 of these airbeds for my grandsons for Christmas. Now, I KNOW they are AIRBEDS, but I had expected them to last longer than they did. Three of the four quit working after FIVE WEEKS -- coincidentally right after the return policy had expired. Currently, the 4th one is still working. When you try to put air in the beds, only the center airs up, creating a giant bubble. IMPOSSIBLE TO SLEEP ON! Prior to purchase, I had done VERY extensive research on all the airbeds available; I spent many hours over a period of several weeks. This bed had the best reviews, so I went with it. BIG mistake! It's also disappointing that the warranty is only for a month. If only one of the four beds was defective, I would have a different opinion. But, when THREE of the four did the same thing, something is definitely wrong with the product. No one likes just giving money away, but I feel that's exactly what I did, since the beds cannot be returned or exchanged. This was a lot of money (for me) that just went down the drain.
on July 17, 2015
I bought this to sleep on during a summer internship out-of-town so that I wouldn't have to buy a bed for my (unfurnished) rental. Very comfortable for an airbed, although I'm not too picky about where I sleep. I like the raised design, makes it feel slightly more like a real bed instead of sleeping an inch off of the floor. My only complaint was that it developed a hole after about two months of use. I don't know whether it simply tore due to the construction, or whether I poked a hole in it on accident, but in any event I used the included patch kit and fixed it right up. The only downside was that it doesn't come with the glue that you need, so I had to go to Target and get some fabric glue. Otherwise, this is a great, cheap alternative if you need somewhere to sleep short-term, or if you'd like to have one for any guests that come over.

Update: I purchased a second-one for use on a different out-of-town internship (I threw the old one away so I wouldn't have to fly home with it in my luggage). It also developed a hole after some time, the only issue was that I couldn't locate the hole. Still, it's about what'd you expect from a $30 air mattress. It'll get you by. I'll be purchasing a third one shortly for use in my next unfurnished apartment. Fingers crossed for no holes this time, although I've still got my original tube of fabric glue from two years ago just in case!
on July 11, 2017
Great buy! It's a little bulkier to travel with than a single without the height, but that may be the only drawback. If you take the time to fold and roll it properly, it fits right in the bag. The pump is quiet and fills the bed fast without the struggle of holding an external pump that wakes the house. It holds air well without deflating in the middle of the night or having to fill it up every day. The height of the bed is even better; you don't feel like you're sleeping on the floor. It's bad enough you're not sleeping in your own far-reaching night as well be as comfy as possible. My son usually sleeps on it when we go out of town, but I have, too.
on February 2, 2015
I received this and tried it out this weekend. It was easy set up and yes, it will lose air due to the stretching factor. There is a tag that states this near the power cord. I inflated this in the morning and let it sit and kept adding air throughout the day. For those that say it leaks, make sure the knob is all the way on the inflate position. I did sleep on it last night and it did not lose any air at all. Twin sheets fit this perfect, I do suggest a mattress topper to smooth it out. I bought the twin bed in a bag set for this. It included a bed skirt that was useless, but used it to put the mattress on top of to protect it. The cord storage is nice too, just have to remove the warning tag as it is a tight fit. I am 5' and it was comfortable for me. I do not see a taller person sleeping on this, but works for us short people and kids. Nice and high too, unlike the crappy Airbed mattress that I ditched and this is the replacement. I did not notice any smell to it. Deflating was a breeze, you have to turn the knob to the other position and turn on the pump. Any air the pump did not remove was easy to push out. I folded it lengthwise into 3rds, then rolled it at the end that did not have the pump. I was able to get it into the bag provided, but I think I will get an alternate bag as it was kind of cheap. I could not pull the drawstring closed and getting it back into the box is impossible. For the price, I totally recommend this, and you cant beat the price.

This is an update. I bought this for extra bed for attending ACEN convention. Did not leak at ALL and was more comfortable than the hotel bed. I would totally buy this again. I did buy a cargo parachute bag with the vac bags to hold the bedding to hold everything.