This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intex Pillow Rest Classic Airbed with Built-in Pillow and Electric Pump, Queen
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Inflatable Queen airbed for home use
- High-powered, built-in electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation, inflates mattress in approximately 2 and 1/2 minutes to the desired firmness
- Built-in pillow for added support and bed-like comfort
- Waterproof flocked top with vinyl beams for sturdy construction, raised 9 inches from the floor, 13 inches high at the built in pillow
- Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 60 x 9 x 80 inches (W x H x L), 600-Pound capacity.Avoid using sharp objects to open the packaging; since it is an inflatable vinyl product it can be easily punctured, torn, or cut with a pair of scissors or a box cutter.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||13 x 6 x 16 inches|
|Item Display Weight||5 pounds|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||13.66 pounds|
|Special Size Type||Queen|
For those who need a pillow but lack the space to carry one, this luxurious flocked bed is the answer. This airbed is a perfect combination of luxurious quality and convenience! The built-in pillow is designed to provide support and comfort and the fast and easy built-in electric pump inflates and deflates with the touch of a button, easily adjusting to your desired level of firmness. The mattress is also equipped with waterproof flocked sleeping surface and sides to provide long lasting comfort. Its lightweight vinyl construction makes it durable yet easy to pack up and transport with the included carry bag. The stain resistant surface makes it easy to keep clean while providing the soft comfort of home. Regarding Inflation: Measurements will vary based on the manner in which it is inflated and packaging disclaims “approximate size”. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable. Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time. If electrical power is not available then a separately operated pump can be connected to the control valve for inflation: simply turn the control dial to the inflation symbol, insert the air pump nozzle into the valve at the center of the control dial, and inflate the airbed.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Heres a break down of the pros and cons of this mattress :
Very comfortable !!
Comes with it's own storage bag
A good size - fits 2 grown people comfortably
Self-Inflating! This is so super awesome!!
Inflates/Deflates quickly and efficiently (not too loud either!)
Some might not find the built in pillow to be the most comfortable because it is quite hard compared to a feather / traditional pillow.
Overall I would recommend this to anyone looking for an airbed for a guest bedroom. Everyone was satisfied with this purchase and I can finally invite people to come visit without being ashamed of how uncomfortable they'd be on our couch! I can't wait to have more visitors; thank you Intex!!
If you found this review helpful and appreciate the time that goes into writing detailed reviews, please help me by clicking "helpful" or "yes" ! Thank you!!!
It arrived fast (same day) and I set it up for my dad.
The automatic pump embedded is super helpful, save the hassle from doing manual pumping. Plug it in and let the power on to pump and within few minutes, the bed is ready to go!
The bed can fit 2-3 people easy! We are 5'7" medium built.
It is as comfy as it can be, it is no mattress quality at a king's palace but it is one of the top most comfortable airbed! The designed-in pillow is a good thing too.
My dad does need to pump the bed once a day or 2 before his naps.
Most recent customer reviews
Warranty doesn't cover it.Read more