Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intex Pull-out Sofa Inflatable Bed, 76" X 87" X 26", Queen
|Price:||$46.06 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on the way in which the customer inflates the airbed. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.
- 2 quick inflation and deflation valves.comfortable backrest and armrest.
- Will seat and sleep two people folds compactly for storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||26 x 87 x 76 inches|
|Item Display Weight||19.9 pounds|
|Item Weight||19.44 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||19.85 pounds|
Built for versatility, the Intex Pull-Out Sofa is designed for relaxing just about anywhere, whether you are camping or at home. Watch TV, read a book, or just relax with a friend and then pull out the cushion into a queen size air mattress when you are ready to go to sleep. Inflates and is ready to go in minutes! The Pull-Out sofa is constructed with high quality vinyl and engineered to seat or sleep two people. It also features two quick inflation and deflation valves for maximum convenience. Does not include a pump.
Top Customer Reviews
Well, against the manufacturer's and several walmart blow up couch aficionado's, warnings, I'm taking Mademoiselle Pull-out sofa queen couch into the ocean with me as the premier wave rider.
Let's be clear, is this meant to be a wave rider? No. Will that stop the cheap felt from tasting the salty waters of the Gulf of Mexico? No! Does any of this matter to anyone? I have no idea, but it should, because if you've never perched yourself above the rocking waters of a 2-3' wave, you haven't been the envy of every child on the beach and thus - haven't lived. I'll be honest, this practice usually yields a 20lb worthless hunk of plastic, but it'll have you bursting at the seams!! lol, get it?
How many stars does this product actually deserve? Well I'm going to the beach Aug 7 and I'll be back Aug 10th...I will have a better review, and most likely a video then. Stay tuned to find out!
For everyone using this as a contraceptive...that's not how pull-out couches work. Comfort wise, it's literally a blow up mattress with 2 fold-able seams that make it a pseudo couch. Maybe 6-7" as a mattress, 12-14" tall as the couch...about as comfortable as you would expect with a typical blow up mattress. Plus there are cup holders!
The top surfaces are soft and the bottom surface is thick vinyl. The sofa inflated and deflated easily in 3 separate sections. It was used both inside the tent, and outside on dirt and pine needle covered ground on top of a tarp, but otherwise no white-glove treatment and not a single leak; just brush off any sharp objects and remove any branches or rocks underneath before using it -- common sense stuff! Dust and dirt wiped right off with a damp towel.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
P.O.S.-you WILL be buying another!Read more