Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 3, 2015
I have been buying Intex pool floats for years. Always loved their designs. However, this time I was very disappointed. While the float is still the same good quality, the turtle design is spoiled on the top by all of the safety warnings being printed on the top of the float. Some of them are printed in white boxes, which looks even worse. While I realize the company's need for the safety warnings, could they not put them on the bottom of the float and let us enjoy the beautiful design on the top of the pool float? The picture you see on Amazon does not show the informational writing on the top of the float. Neither does the picture on the outside of the float's box. I do not think I will be purchasing any more Intex floats as long as they continue to mar the design of their floats.
on July 23, 2015
This turtle is huge! Very durable as well! I've had it about a month now and I've only inflated it again once! Very happy
on May 7, 2011
this float is HUGE! I got it for my 2 yr old because another review said that it had a wide stance and it didnt tip over easily. I never expected it to be the size of an area rug! My daughter absolutely loves it. it is the talk of the pool this summer. i get oous and awws every pool i go to. i think we will name him soon. ha.

have to note that i only had it about a month before it got a hole. it just had 5 year olds and a 2 year old about twice a week on it. bummer.
on July 12, 2016
This was a huge hit at the pool!
There are two air chambers and I was able to blow it up by mouth without too much difficulty. It easily held up to three little kids who were not being gentle plus two more hanging onto the limbs. I was even able to ride on it (sort of) myself and I am a large adult.
Many parents of the delighted children wanted to know where I had gotten it and were impressed by the price.
Even inflated, it fit in the back of a minvan for transport to and from the pool. Although it is definitely quite large, it did not seem quite as giant as I had anticipated which is good because I had to hold it up a bit while walking to keep it off the ground.
We only played with this for a long weekend, I do not know how well it will hold out over time but it was very satisfying in the moment and showed no evidence of wear yet.
on June 8, 2016
Very fun for the pool - it's huge! Very sturdy. I would recommend a pump to blow up.
on June 6, 2016
So we have the turtle, shark, and dolphin. The biggest hit by far is this turtle, which is absolutely loved by my 7 and 9 year olds. The turtle is big enough to lie on top of, and, like the other intex animal floats, has a second air bladder in it so even if the main valve fails, there is a secondary float. I would note that the turtle can act as a wind sail on a windy day, so do not take it out far from shore in windy conditions.

On the whole, and awesome float
on June 25, 2014
Let me tell you, first, that this thing is BIG. LOL. It can easily accommodate two or three toddlers, one big man, or maybe two tweens. IF they keep their balance.

The Intex Sea Turtle is well-made, but you NEED a pump to inflate this monster. In fact, you inflate two areas: the outer shell and limbs, then the inner shell. Two different compartments.

You will NOT be disappointed here. The handles are sturdy and firmly attached to a pretty strong body material. The turtle is vibrantly colored and PERFECT for pool parties, the beach, lakes, etc. It is an attractive toy.

Now, if you have a small pool or a small car, think a bit before buying this mutant turtle. You will need to deflate it before it will fit in any human car's trunk.

Kids will love this beast, no matter what. I promise. It is a giant pool pal well worth buying.

For a pump that inflates AND deflates, I recommend the Coleman LG Dual Action Hand Pump. I bought it with this monster, and it saved me hours.
on May 5, 2016
I've always wanted one of these!!! This toy is much bigger than I expected, which is great! It's the perfect size for my 8 year old son. Great price and great product, we love it!
UPDATE: It popped after a few weeks, a seam split. That's the way it goes with inflatables though and will probably get another one for this summer.
on August 19, 2017
We took this to the beech for 2 weeks with us, it was great, with the three kids and two adults riding it few hours a day it has lasted just fine. Will use it again next year.
on April 15, 2016
This inflatable turtle is the best gift I could have purchased for my daughter. It's very stable in the water and so attractive that everyone loves it every time I take it to the water. The best thing about this toy is, I can use it! It holds me, a170 pounds and a 5.9 feet tall person.