Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Intex Sunset Glow Baby Pool (34 in x 10 in)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Size: 1-Pack|Change

on June 29, 2011
I bought this pool for our baby to use at the beach. It is the perfect size to fill up easily with about 10 buckets of ocean water and add in some toys. Also perfect for getting the sand out of her swim diaper! We love this product's functionality.
on November 2, 2013
Don't over complicate this in your brain. four separate areas to inflate. 4-5 solid lung fulls and each section is inflated. Hold water. good for balcony people. Anyone with a yard will mock the size.
on January 7, 2013
I used this pool with a bag of 100ct ball pit balls, filling it perfectly. My son fit with a little space to spare. Great fun and easy to set up and store. Doesn't take much space up either.
on May 23, 2011
This pool is the perfect size for our 2 year old! We also use it for a ball pit. We also ordered 100 ball pit balls and it was the perfect amount to fill it up!
review image
on June 25, 2012
I bought this for my son's first birthday and he loves it. He is now 15 months old and still enjoys it regulary. You can't beat the price either!
review image
on December 1, 2015
Just received the pool today. Seems pretty decent for price. I'm using it as a ball pit for mainly one 2-year old, but occasionally a second 2-year old. I have provided a few pictures. When inflated it doesn't seem to make a perfect circle, but it may just need to stretch a little then be re-inflated, so no big deal there. Currently there are 200 balls in the pool (I have another 100 coming, but bought them before I knew how well 200 would fill it). 200 works fine, since a kid will fill up the extra space. 300 total will likely fill it up to the rim without a kid in there.

One of the pics shows 2 rulers side by side without yet touching the sides of the pool. Another photo shows a standard coloring book in the middle of the pool.
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 18, 2016
Bigger than the picture. Very nice, works like a playpen. Not planning to put much water in it, just enough to get my baby a little wet maybe. He is 5 months in the picture. Note that we pumped it with a tire pump. That's why it is so fully inflated.
review image review image
on May 30, 2014
I purchased this pool for my 16 month old Granddaughter. It is exactly what she needed. I love the padded bottom and soft sides. She could stretch out in the pool and had a blast. I highly recommend this purchase.
on March 9, 2015
This is a great product for the price. We originally bought this as our twins first baby pool, however once summer was over we found that this makes an excellent ball pit for a fraction of the cost. The product was easy to inflate and overall quite durable. In case you do get a hole, there is a patch included.
on April 10, 2014
We use this pool as our 2 yr old's "bathtub" since our apartment only has a stand-up shower. We purchased this after our previous pool started leaking. What an improvement! This one even has a cushioned bottom that he absolutely loves. At the end of the bath, he lays down and pretends to be going to sleep b/c it's so cozy. I'm sure it would be fun as a traditional pool, too. We love it.