- Save 10% on Intimate Rose Vulva Balm when you purchase 1 or more Intimate Rose Pelvic Wand offered by Distinguished Excellence. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code WANDBALM. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Intimate Rose Water Based Personal Lubricant when you purchase 1 or more Intimate Rose Pelvic Wand offered by Distinguished Excellence. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code WANDLUBR. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Intimate Rose Temperature Pelvic Wand when you purchase 1 or more Intimate Rose Standard Pelvic Wand offered by Distinguished Excellence. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 2WANDS02. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Intimate Rose Vibrating Pelvic Wand when you purchase 1 or more Intimate Rose Standard Pelvic Wand offered by Distinguished Excellence. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 2WANDS01. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Intimate Rose Pelvic Wand Trigger Point & Tender Point Release for Pelvic Floor Muscles - Men & Women - Pelvic Physical Therapy Use
Enhance your purchase
- Shaped for Perfection: Smoothest, most comfortable, and most optimally angled silicone pelvic wand for pelvic trigger point pelvic pain available. The first and only pelvic trigger point wand covered in a BPA-free, non-porous, easy to clean silicone silky smooth for your comfort.
- Designed by a Doctor of Pelvic Physical Therapy: Through treating women in her pelvic rehabilitation clinic, Dr. Amanda recognized the inability of other wands to access the deep, hard to reach muscles in the pelvic floor , so she created her own.
- Resources Included: Includes access to dozens of videos, articles, and detailed instructions so you know what to expect and how to relieve painful intercourse. Intimate Rose has experts on staff to answer your questions.
- Trusted Worldwide: Found in clinics around the world, the Intimate Rose Pelvic Wand is recommended by Doctors, Physical Therapists, Educators, and Counselors for pain due to tender points, both in women and men.
- We Understand: Intimate Rose specializes in the treatment and support of multiple conditions that affect women. We know how difficult certain issues can be and promise to provide you with the best customer care.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Dr. Amanda Olson, DPT, PRPC had pelvic floor dysfunction after a tragic accident. Her experiences trying to overcome these sensitive issues sent her on the path to becoming a world renown Pelvic PT and the President of Intimate Rose, where our mission is to give hope to women who suffer silently.
What makes our product unique?Intimate Rose is the only brand led by someone who has been there and understands your struggle. Through Dr. Amanda's own experiences and treating people like you in her clinic, she has created 100s of helpful videos, articles, and leads our award winning support to help throughout your journey.
Why we love what we do?Intimate Rose is proud of the testimonials we receive from those who had the courage to seek help from us to overcome their sensitive issues. We're honored to have the trust of so many people and clinics around the world. We celebrate when our customers flourish after struggling for so long.
A Premium, Holistic Solution
The Intimate Rose pelvic wand has helped people around the world relieve painful trigger points and tender points in their pelvic floor muscles. Smoother, more ergonomically shaped, and includes the best training materials on available from a woman who suffered pelvic floor dysfunction herself.
Unique Size & Shape
Our pelvic wand is ergonomically designed so either end can be used to release trigger and tender points in both the superficial and deep pelvic floor muscles. This includes the hard to reach puborectalis and obturator internus muscles.
Doctor Recommended & Designed
Intimate Rose's award-winning pelvic wand is designed for women, by women. Designed by Dr. Amanda, who has treated pelvic floor dysfunction for over a decade (and overcame pelvic floor issues herself), is a leader in pelvic health. Her product is the only pelvic trigger point wand made with body safe silicone and is used in official American Physical Therapy Association Training Courses and found in clinics around the world.
Body Safe, BPA Free Silicone
We prioritize comfort and safety to ensure every customer has a safe and effective journey. Our products are BPA-Free, hypoallergenic, and non-porous for easy cleaning.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.6 x 5.7 x 1.5 inches; 9.59 Ounces
- Item model number : BD16017
- Date First Available : September 27, 2018
- Manufacturer : Intimate Rose
- ASIN : B07HR3GL6V
Best Sellers Rank:
#9,142 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #4 in Bladder Control Devices
- Customer Reviews:
Pelvic pain and trigger point and tender point release for tight and painful pelvic floor muscles in men and women.
For women or men. Use either end and rotate until you've found the tender point in your pelvic floor muscles. Use gentle pressure to relieve the pain and relax your muscles. Refer to the instructions included with the product. Product includes access to dozens of videos and additional content to help you feel better.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a topic I am very very heated about and I would really love to start my own blog or some thing because other people have things but I just want to get out what I know and that’s a lot when you’re in pain for seven years and have a lot of time to unfortunately be bedridden and read and see some of the best experts in the world but I’ll tell you right now if you have pelvic pain and there’s no reason that they can find like endometriosis or something do not have surgery!!This is a topic I am very very heated about and I would really love to start my own blog or some thing because other people have things but I just want to get out what I know and that’s a lot when you’re in pain for seven years and have a lot of time to unfortunately be bedridden and read and see some of the best experts in the world but I’ll tell you right now if you have pelvic pain and there’s no reason that they can find like endometriosis or something do not have surgery!! I was told I had pelvic congestion syndrome which is something people argue that they don’t believe it exists in many hospitals are basically means varicose vein‘s in the pelvic area and that’s what supposedly Thought was causing my pain but they didn’t do the research and at the end of the day every clinician I seen since then has been shocked because I removing uterus and and so on would never help a vein it’s like saying remove your shin if you have varicose veins with that help??? But I was in the office then and fortunately that caused me much more pain because you need those organs in order to have great posture or even decent posture and see if you learn all over again how to have posture and I really have bad posture LOL! Anyway I apologize if this is very long I just wanted to let people know and if it’s through an Amazon review so be it!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.