Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on January 25, 2013
Got this for my boyfriend, he loves them! The pants are very soft and warm and the top is very nice also. They both look wonderful on him and fit very well. He is 6'3 and a 32-34 waist. We order the medium per the size chart and they are long enough and the top fits well also.

I would recommend these to guys looking for fleece pajama's because I searched all over and most of the fleece pajama's have a very short inseam. We decided to try these and I don't think he will ever go back to fleece.

Ladies these feel wonderful to touch and don't get lint balls or shrink when washed. Love them!
I ordered this set in XL & it looks true to size. The lightweight, black henley top is 100% cotton. The pajama pants are 100% polyester fleece & very soft. The pants have an elastic waist with a drawstring.

I purchased this set for a Christmas gift.

The tag says made in Bangladesh
on December 12, 2013
Hmmm, this is the most odd item i have ever received from online, and i buy alot online.
The pants pockets are backwards!! No it's not the tag in the wrong side or the drawstring put in backwards, no the pockets are just backwards!! so weird!!
Bought the pj's for my boyfriend, and when he knew i'd have to pack them, ship them back and exchange them, he said forget it, they are fine, and he wears them as is-what a trooper!!
I suppose this was just a fluke of production, and i should've sent them back, but im just so busy and he insisted they are fine-and he wears them frequently, so i guess he's ok with it, but i am still not-a product should be "correct", doesnt matter if its pj's or a patio set!!
Since these pj's are very soft and the shirt is nice, i wouldn't say dont order them-just be sure to check yours out when you get them!!
on January 21, 2014
The fabric is of a very nice quality and the jammies were comfortable and soft- the requested micro fleece was perfectly what we wanted, but my son has already come to me to repair a splitting seam on one of the forearms of the shirt. He does not have particularly muscular arms, so it isn't tearing from stress or stretching; the seam is simply coming apart after less than a month of light wear. Easy fix if you sew, but still- this is way too soon to need mending.

So only halfway happy.
on April 10, 2014
I bought this set of Pajama. It really fit as expected. The pants is soft and warm. It mades from 100% Polyester. The shirt is also warm. It made from 100% cotton. In general, comfortable Pajama for the winter.
on February 27, 2013
The pajamas are a good fit and I love the feel of the top, which was surprising, given the fairly low price. The bottoms are very warm and soft, and my husband loves to wear them around the house (although they are a bit too warm for him in bed). The complaint I have is that there appears to be an extra piece of fabric that was accidentally sewn into the hem of the pant leg, which makes a sort of flap around the calf area. It's a large enough piece of fabric that even a cursory inspection would have found the flaw. Poor quality control is why I give these pajamas 4 stars.
on January 27, 2014
I was very disappointed that the bottoms ripped at the seams in the crotch after just 2 washes. Hubby liked this set until then - fabric was soft and warm. Poorly made.
on February 8, 2013
I purchased three pairs of men's pajamas for my husband, none of which were the same brand. While all three pairs have differences in fabric, color,and fit, each were exactly as described and there were no returns. Yeah! Out of the three pairs the red knit Henley with the plaid fleece pants wins the favorite 1st choice award. Best of the best. Great for lounging and if company shows up unexpectedly,no need to run to the bedroom and change clothes because they look like they are made to wear around the house any time of day. Classy. Will buy more.
on December 3, 2013
The pants are wonderful. Feel great, nice and warm, and wash well. The shirt is very close fitting, so if you like it loose, you will need to order a size up.
on November 23, 2013
I thought I was ordering pants, but when it delivered there was a matching shirt, too! I didn't notice the "long sleeves" in the detail section, but it was a pleasant surprise!
My husband says the set is very comfy, warm, and fits perfect. He's 6'3" and has a hard time finding pants long enough and that won't shrink. We've washed them and they didn't shrink. Very happy with this purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.