Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on December 28, 2017
I need 6 pair but bought 1 pair of these as a trial and while these are OK, the fly design will prevent me from reordering. The fly is a wide overlapping flap with no closure device so it has a tendency to open except when you're standing with no lateral fold at the fly. They are comfortable and true to size.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I bought 2 of these and have yet to wash either. The good news is that the sizing is normal and they are indeed comfortable out of the box, however, both have started to "pill up", where the fabric looks like it has many little micro beads on top of it due to simple friction, not sure how much worse that will be once I actually wash them once or twice, but I assume it will get worse.

At this price they are nearly disposable, just don't expect the fabric to keep it's smoothness, even with no washing.
on July 15, 2013
i just got these pants in the mail today, and they are much much softer than i expected and am very excited about that. despite being very thin, they are quite warm- i get really hot when i sleep already, so i dont think ill be sleeping in them which is fine because i didnt intend to.
and they have pockets, also exciting.

my only complaint is that the legs are about 4" longer than i want them to be, and the waistband stretches enough that i could probably easily fit into an extra small i'd wager. my usual pants size is 32x30, and i got these in medium. just something to consider
on August 9, 2017
They are very comfortable, soft and light. The only thing lowering them from a 5 to a 3 is that the pockets on both sides are only about 1 1/2 or 2 inches deep. Can't put my cell phone there or it will fall out. Can't really carry anything in them. That's the one problem I have with the pants, otherwise they are wonderful.
on March 6, 2017
great buy again
on January 7, 2015
These are just what I was looking for - super comfortable for sleeping or hanging around the house, watching TV, etc. They are very soft and flexible. I just wish these were acceptable to wear in a business professional setting because they're so damn comfortable lol.

My only minor complaint is that they seem to be quite long. I'm 5'9" and ordered the medium, and the bottoms drag on the floor a bit. It's not an issue if you are wearing shoes or slippers, but if you aren't you have to be careful not to step on them and stumble. If you're on the fence about size, I'd recommend going for the smaller one. However this issue doesn't really bother me too much, so still 5 stars.
on June 23, 2015
Good product that I wear everyday in the evening to watch TV. Fits nice and goes thru a wash cycle perfectly. Ties at the waist for perfect fit. Recommended.
on March 7, 2016
Very thin material for sure. The fit was fine and the length works. Besides the thin material my only issue is the fly opening does not have a button or feature to keep all my "business" private. It would be nice if their was a feature to allow closure of the FLY area.
on February 7, 2016
A bit shorter than expected but little so still five stars.
Saks ordered psycho bunny set for my self and wife. Mine the crotch fell apart in 2 weeks. A hole now size of a baseball garbage! my wife's top the stitching in 1 weeks. The psychology bunny is a set felt well made but I'm having worse lunch with made in China especially clothes. Psycho sold in high end stores. Dos we just have two bad pairs. This a week holding up great!
on September 11, 2017
Fits my husband just fine
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.