Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 13.6 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B008BRZ2CU
- Item model number: 018564
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The robe is very soft and warm, I just wish it didn't make such a mess!
has 2 added bonus features:
1. sure warms up the bedroom, wink wink.
2. great for putting babies and children to sleep when the hug up to daddy's shoulder and he carries them around.
( if you don't have kids, an you have utilize the first added feature, you might be grateful for the second added feature in the 9 months future.)
First wash separately as other reviewers said its linty but no problems at all.
For some reason, the pictures uploaded don't make it to the page here, so, to see them:
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very luxurious feel that my nusband loves! He is 5'9" 170# but this would easily fit someone larger tooPublished 19 months ago by Sree
Overall this robe is very comfortable. But don't you dare wash it with anything else unless you want red fuzzie things all over. And I mean all over.Published on April 9, 2014 by J-Mart
Very cozy for the cold mornings and fits very well. My grandson has had similar robes but this one is a little more substantial.Published on December 10, 2013 by diana thome
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. He normally would've never wanted to wear a robe until now. if he isn't wearing it, i am.Published on November 20, 2013 by Emily Whittaker
This fit my husband perfectly and he loves it on those cold mornings when he awakes. Washes well and holds it's shape. Does not pill or flatten.Published on September 8, 2013 by Michael Maxwell
Every morning, when I get out of the shower, it is chilly in the bathroom. I always have this robe next to the shower so that I can put it on after I dry off. Read morePublished on March 18, 2013 by Dr. Michael C. Saripkin