- File Size: 1020 KB
- Print Length: 308 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Artisan Publishing Guild, LLC (April 3, 2014)
- Publication Date: April 3, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JGPXOK8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,580,235 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$17.99|
Save $15.00 (83%)
Into the Mill: A Judas to all Men Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 308 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Throughout the book, there are also many fascinating ideas for everything from artificial intelligence to medical advancements to board games. While they are futuristic, they do not seem far-fetched.
The thing that I enjoy most about this series is the very clever way that the author pushes me to want to research further. There are some historical references that I was never taught about in school. There are also some very interesting choices for character names. Researching some of the names provides a whole new perspective for the story. Like peeling the layers of an onion, the depth and complexity show the well thought out nature of this series.
Eager for Book Three !!!
There are so many interesting facts in this book as well as inventions that seem feasible and a seriously cool add-in, a board game. What a great name, Un Sukiru LuckCraft.
I highly recommend this book.
I ended up reading the book in just a couple sittings with paper to write all the things I wanted to look up after. I really enjoyed and would recommend the series so far.
As to the purchasing of Judas’ game, I am sending in my request after I hit submit on this review.
In addition to being a good fiction story; the story could be happening today, or in the very near future, and the author advances some very good ideas that can lead to solutions for many of the problems we are facing today.
The scariest part of the book was how everything on the news today could be used against us later to reinforce why we don’t really want our liberties. With a close second, an eco-terrorist plot that isn’t even far-fetched.
I really want to play Un Sukiru (had to check spelling) when will it be out?
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Political
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Political
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian