Into Your Head
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Nice mixture of up-tempo songs (Out of My Heart/Staring into Space) and ballads (Sympathy/Run Away). The songs are about love, relationships, heartbreak. Listened to the entire cd numerous times already and don't have any songs that I'd skip. BBMak (co-)wrote all ten songs, producing several. Wish there were more than ten songs though.
Recently saw BBMak again at a local radio concert on Aug. 19, they were great as usual! Since this cd wasn't releasesd then, wasn't familiar w/ the new songs when the guys performed them, but it was still a blast!
1. Out of My Heart - great summer single as was Back Here
2. Staring Into Space - what a fun up-tempo song -- love it!
3. Get You Through the Night - love the chorus (up-tempo)
4. After All Is Said and Done - if you've ever been heartbroken, the chorus will hit you (ballad)
5. Out of Reach -- oops drawing a blank of this one
6. She's Everything - great song, any girl would love for a guy to think of her as his everything
7. Run Away - love Christian's vocals on this ballad, fits the way he sings with such emotion
8. Sympathy - BBMak loves this ballad, say it'll be a single
9. I Still Believe - BBMak wrote this shortly after 9/11, a song of hope -- nice song
10. The Beginning -- oops another blank
"Out of My Heart (Into Your Head)" - Their first single off the new album captures the radio listeners with a strong chorus and awesome sound.
"Staring Into Space" - This song really delivers the live rock sound and pumps up the guitars.
"Sympathy" - In my opinion the best track off the album. Think "Ghost of You and Me" off "Sooner or Later", only better. Fully written by Mark Barry, Christian Burns and Ste McNally.
Some other favorites off the album - "She's Everything", "After All is Said and Done" and "The Beginning".
"Into Your Head" really deserves a spot in your CD player, so place your order right now off Amazon.com!!
1. Out Of My Heart - A perfect way to start off the CD. You can even picture yourself on the beach hearing this song. On the top of their game. 10/10
2. Staring Into Space - Sounds like an older 60's funky rock song. Vocals aren't up to their quality. 7.5/10
3. Get You Through The Night - Personally, I love drums. But the real power on the song belongs to the guitar and bass. I could see this being a single. 9/10
4. After All Is Said And Done - It feels like I've heard this before, but still holds on its own merit. 7/10
5. Out Of Reach - Starts off slow but picks up as it goes along. Good but skippable. 7.5
6. She's Everything - Good song alone but then they add this unique before the chorus to add extra flavor. 8.5/10
7. Run Away - A mild, down-tempo song. I would have liked to see it focus more on vocals than the guitars. 7/10
8. Sympathy - While it's supposed to be sad overall, it begins sad and turns into a "holding strong" song. 7/10
9. I Still Believe - Carries the "Sympathy" vibe but vocally much better. Lyrics are written beautifully. 8/10
10. The Beginning - Finishes strong, the way all CDs should (But sadly most don't).Read more ›
1. Out Of My Heart : Good song to start the album with. Very Catchy. Great 1st single. Love the guitars!
2. Staring Into Space : My favorite song! The Beatles! That's all I have to say.
3. Get You Through The Night : Also very catchy. A fun song, The Beatles influence there again.
4. After All Is Said And Done : I love the intro! Rock/Pop/Hint of country.
5. Out Of Reach : The guitars are great here. The chorus is a little repetitive, but it sounds okay.
6. She's Everything : Love the intro, great guitar break. I really love those guitars, eh? Good song.
7. Run Away : A very sweet song. Christian's voice gives me goose bumps it's so good!
8. Sympathy : One of my favorites! Soft rock. And of course, I love the instrumental bridge in this song! Great song.
9.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was ordered for my son. It arrived on time and without trouble. He was quite happy with his purchasePublished 4 months ago by Debbie Silbernagel
In 2000 BB Mak debuted in the US one year behind UK and Japan with huge hit of BACK HERE and its follow-up in 2002 got less promotion than the debut. Read morePublished on August 17, 2006 by susumu-5
I think this was a good follow up to the first album. But as other reviews have said, it is too bad that BBMak broke up. Read morePublished on April 16, 2006 by cosmo
I was just browsing, and listioed to thir music.
It dosen't sound bad, accully they sound like a bunch of guys that all sound like Joe McIntyre (joeymcintyre. Read more
I started listening to BBMak after seeing them perform live on some TV show, and went out and bought INTO YOUR HEAD the next day (after hearing only "Out of My Heart (Into Your... Read morePublished on January 25, 2005 by Willow
BBmak has to be the best thing that came out of ireland since leprechauns! Though they've been stereotypically labeled as a "boy band," they break away from their contenders in... Read morePublished on October 10, 2004 by KD
The biggest fault in this albulm is there are only 10 songs ! Even britney has 11 or 12 on hers. I wanted more ! Read morePublished on June 20, 2004 by jm
"Into Your Head" is the follow-up album from "Sooner Or Later" by BBMac. Unfortunately, this is the most shamefully overlooked album of 2002 in sales and the... Read morePublished on June 19, 2004 by David Anderson
You will fall in love with this album immediately! Seperate your mind from the boy band curse...this trio is mucho talented. All songs are well written and catchy. Read morePublished on May 31, 2004 by theosuperstar