- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Sound Intone CX05 headphones offered by MUJI SHOP. Enter code J3WTNFPY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on CX-05 (Black) when you purchase 1 or more Sound Intone MS200 headphones offered by MUJI SHOP. Enter code RMMY3TNZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Intone Ms200 Stereo Low Bass Folding and Adjustable Headphone Earbuds - White / Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.59. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$13.99 (48%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 1.Rotating and Folding design,Easy to carry and save spaces.Adjustable stretching
- 2.Super soft and elastic memory ear-pad,comfortable for wearing.Noise-isolation perfectly.
- 3.High tenacity eco-friendly plastic outer shell. Advanced-braised nylon wire
- 4.HIFI strong low bass speaker. Excellent three frequency resolution. Perfect sound effect.
- 5.Compatible for all 3.5mm jack devices ,6 colors choises.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
NOTICE: If you purchase Sound Intone MS200 Headphones from any sellers on Amazon other than AMAZON.COM or MUJI SHOP,you may buy the imitated products. All Sound Intone products come with 3 months Warranty and it is ONLY available when you purchase your headphones from Sound Intone AUTHORIZED SELLERS. Never fooled by Imitations especially with very cheap price!
Adjustable headband for comfort and secure fit 3.5mm plug and 5 ft. cord Deep base response, compatible with MP3, MP4, PC,PCD,DVD,most smartphone
Driver diameter: 40mm
Sensitivity: 103dB +/- 3dB
Frequency range: 20-20KHz
Plug type: 3.5mm
Cord length: 1.5m+/-10%
Top customer reviews
**Update** I'm actually wearing them right now, and they've been on for an hour... I've completely forgotten that I had them on.
I use these while video editing and listening to music around the house.
- Look awesome.
- Fantastic sound. Very clear.
- Snug fit, very comfortable. (soft leather earmuffs is nice)
- Cord is nylon (not rubber), so it doesn't get tangled as easily as other headphones.
- Fold up nice and compact.
- Easy to adjust and once they're adjusted they stay put.
- Surprisingly well priced.
- Nice company; they actually sent me this pair in exchange for a demonstration and test. That says a lot about a company in my humble when they send you a product to test (no I don't work for them). Nice people--a pleasure to deal with.
- They look expensive so I've been mugged at least 3 separate times. I've fought them off though so I didn't have to give them up. Hint: Carry pepper spray with you if you wear these in public.
5/5 stars. Totally awesome pair of headphones.
-Foldable for storing and travel.
-Have a cushioned headband.
-Have a braided cord which helps prefer tangles.
-Soft and elastic memory ear-pad. (Helps keep outside noise out and does not hurt the ear if you use them for longer periods of time.)
-Fits 3.5mm jack and is compatible with most to all phones, computers, audio players and tablets.
Note – The plug is a straight plug and not a 90 degree plug. It also does not detach from the headset.
-Come in multiple color schemes.
-So far seem like they work well and will last.
-In terms of sound, you can certainly hear all the mids-highs easily. They do not compare to studio grade headphones, however, at this price range, that should not be an expectation.
-Description says strong low bass speaker, however, I do not get a ton of bass with them.
-The padded rubber headband is more of a thin rubber material vs. a real cushion filled with something soft. I am bald and it was still comfortable wearing it. (Did not hurt the head at all.)
-They do not have an inline microphone.
-Folded dimensions are approx. 7 ½” wide, approx. 5” tall and 3 ½” wide.
-They fit my 8 year old daughter great and are adjustable for almost all older ages.
-These are not sound cancelling, but do slightly muffle the outside / background noises.
-Cord is approx. 3 ½’.
-They do not come with a case.
Based on the price range, features and sound I would recommend to friends-family. If these break or I have issues, this review will be updated accordingly.
I don’t know about you, but I depend very heavily on reviews that are posted on Amazon. I also read what reviewers on Amazon have to say. I want to help others by providing my reviews that detail the product as well as the experience I have with the products that I get on Amazon.
Please note I have no relationship with this seller and I’m not compensated in any way for my review. I did receive this free in exchange for an unbiased and honest review. I take my reviews serious and will only provide my true feedback. Thank you!
Omgosh! Very sad for my 9 yo daughter. She bought head with her own money and they stopped working over the weekend! The last day to return was a mere 3 days past! Ugh! The place where the cord goes into the ear is intermittent. She took great care of these, only used them in the school room and placed them in a drawer when not in use. I hope the seller will reach out and replace these. Very stinky because she really liked the look of these, and needs them for school.