- Loose Leaf: 624 pages
- Publisher: Worth Publishers; Lslf edition (December 25, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 142926103X
- ISBN-13: 978-1429261036
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 0.7 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (59 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,837,077 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introducing Psychology (Loose Leaf) Lslf Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
For the book itself, it's very long winded. The diagrams are okay, but the clarity of the information can be lost in overly extensive examples and less academic language. When the professor gives the exam they expect you to know the jargon for the science... not inaccurate terminology. Nevertheless as a Psych 101 book it's okay.