Ring Smart Lighting – Pathlight, Battery-Powered, Outdoor Motion-Sensor Security Light, Black (Starter Kit: 4-pack)
Enhance your purchase
- Each battery-powered pathlight measures 16.93 inches tall and 4.13 inches in diameter and shines 80 Lumens of brightness on pathways and other areas when motion is detected.
- This Starter Kit includes one Ring Bridge to place indoors so you can get notifications, customize settings, and connect to other Ring devices - all from the Ring app.
- Pathlights install in minutes with a wire-free design to illuminate your pathway, entryway, or sidewalk.
- Group Ring Smart Lights together to brighten up a small area or make your whole yard shine whenever one light detects motion.
- Connect with Ring doorbells and cameras to create a fully connected home security system.
- Works with Alexa when connected to the Ring Bridge to turn on lights and adjust brightness with your voice.
Smart home devices for youExplore best-selling devices that work with Alexa
Safety lighting for every path you take
Add motion-activated lighting to your walkway, driveway, and other high-traffic areas to spark 360 degrees of brightened security. A battery-powered design allows for quick and easy installation. Pair it with the Ring Bridge (included in Starter Kits, or sold separately) for smart control to group with other Ring lights, motion sensors, doorbells, or cameras and to customize your entire home security with the Ring app.
Install battery-powered Ring Smart Lights near your walkway, driveway, or other high-traffic areas in minutes.
Connect to the Ring Bridge to get notifications through the Ring app on your phone, tablet, or select Alexa-enabled devices when motion is detected.
Adjust the brightness and motion sensitivity right from the Ring app when connected to the Ring Bridge.
Place it outside without worrying about the elements.
Set up Ring Smart Lights
Plug in the Ring Bridge indoors, add batteries to your Ring Smart Lights, connect to the Ring app, and place your Ring Smart Lights outdoors.