Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 22, 2012
This book is very informative and gives you a good introduction to the inner workings of RADAR systems.

One of my professors at college recommended this book to me when I mentioned that I wanted to pursue RADAR electronics. It is easy to understand for a technically minded person, but might be hard to follow if you have no technical background. There are extra sections that go further into depth about certain principals that you will have to be up to date on your calculus to follow.

The illustrations of historically significant (to RADAR) aircraft are very enjoyable and include brief histories as well.

Makes a fantastic coffee table book for techno geeks like myself!
on June 13, 2017
Great new edition of a classic!
on May 21, 2016
Good technical infomation.
on April 8, 2015
Rather simply in graphics and display gives the book a comprehensive inside view of how airborne radar works.
The quality of the figures and the paper itself could be better
on January 8, 2014
A well written and illustrated book. It deals with most aspects of radar systems with clarity.
The book gives a solid grounding in the subject without resorting to complex mathematics; although a level of mathematics is used where it adds clarity.
on June 18, 2013
As an Avionics Technician I do refer to this book often. I have worked with airborne radar systems for years but like anything else you forget some of the finer details. This is an excllent reference to have around.
on June 16, 2014
This book is just what I needed to help me refresh on the subject. I am always trying to find books that describe technology on this level. Just what I need. Thank you very much!
on June 1, 2013
Lots of theory that is easy to follow and understand accompanied with a minimum of equations. Just enough theory to give a reader with a technical background real insight into modern airborne radar technology.
on June 22, 2014
Brilliant book if you want to understand radar using your imaginations. I am reading it like as if tomorrow may not come.
on November 17, 2015