Introduction to Canon 20D Digital SLR
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The 20D can take great shots right out of the box, but understanding the controls and features of this camera can really unleash its potential. This video walks you through how the cameras controls are designed to work together to capture the best image under all conditions. Each subject is contained in a separate chapter, so you can proceed at your own pace and later come back to an individual topic.
Making sense of the buttons and dials
Understanding the Basic Zones
AF Points WHERE to focus
AF Modes WHEN to focus
Time Value Setting manipulating time
Aperture Value and Depth of Field
Depth of Field Preview Button
Custom Functions simplifying the process
White Balance / Color Temperature
Software Tools Photoshop Elements and Digital Photo Professional
Composition the heart of great pictures
Printing your Photos
And much more!
Cut weeks or months off your learning curve. This DVD not only gets you up and running with confidence, it does it in a little over an hour! Take better pictures than you ever dreamed possible. Youll come back to this video again and again.
About the Actor
This video shows how the camera's features are designed to work together to capture the best image under all conditions.
Each subject has its own chapter, so you can proceed at your own pace.
* Buttons and dials
* Understanding Basic Zones
* AF Points
* AF Modes
* Time Value Setting
* Aperture Value/Depth of field
* Depth of field preview button
* Custom Functions
* White Balance/Color Temperature
* RAW files
* Software tools: Photoshop Elements and Digital Photo Professional
* Printing your photos
* And much more!
Cut weeks or months off your learning curve. This DVD not only gets you up and running with confidence, it does so in little more than an hour! With an interactive menu, you can review any subject instantly. You'll find that you're taking better pictures than you ever dreamed possible!
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend this DVD for anybody who wants to get to know their SLR camera and begin to take great pics.
This DVD will improve you picture taking in one hour! It eliminates the new user getting up to speed on:
* The Why and How to use the various buttons/turning wheels to quickly configure the camera for different shots
* Understanding the differences between Basic Zones and Creative Zones and how to customize functions
* A quick overview of the software tools that is included with the camera
* For the beginner, the DVD does a good job at covering concepts such as AF Points, AF Modes, ISO, White Balance/Color Temperature, as well as photo Composition and printing
I highly recommend buying this DVD for those who are just starting into digital photography and have just bought themselves the Canon 20D.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
How can you use a camera if you don't know what the buttons are? How can you use a camera if you don't know how to access the features that it has to offer. Read morePublished on November 3, 2006 by J. Mitchell