- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (January 16, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415773857
- ISBN-13: 978-0415773850
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.9 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,169,199 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1144 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > City Planning & Urban Development
- #1167 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Urban Planning & Development
- #1171 in Books > Arts & Photography > Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An Introduction to Community Development 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The community development field, now well over a half-century in the making, still harbors a lively and necessary conversation about the nature of the discipline. Phillips and Pittman have added to that conversation with their bipartite collection." - Bernie Jones, Community Development
About the Author
Rhonda Phillips is Professor and Director of the School of Community Resources and Development, Arizona State University. Her research and practice speciality has focused on community well-being including work with community indicator systems and economic development planning. She is the Editor of Community Development: Journal of the Community Development Society.
Robert Pittman is the Executive Director of the Community Development Institute and the Strategic Growth Institute at the University of Central Arkansas, where he also serves as Professor in the College of Business. He has provided consulting services to community and economic development organizations and major corporations in the U.S. and around the world.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top customer reviews
I used to purchase paperback or hardcover books for school, then resell them. Now, I simply download it to Amazon Kindle.