- Series: International series in modern applied mathematics and computer science
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: Pergamon; 1st edition (January 1, 1981)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0080250645
- ISBN-13: 978-0080250649
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.7 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,577,175 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to Dynamic Programming: International Series in Modern Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Volume 1 Paperback – January 1, 1981
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?