- Series: Walter Rudin Student Series in Advanced Mathematics
- Hardcover: 544 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 1 edition (September 27, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007312561X
- ISBN-13: 978-0073125619
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #739,697 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to Enumerative Combinatorics (Walter Rudin Student Series in Advanced Mathematics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
is a watered down version of one of the author's earlier books. This incarnation
appears to have been hastily written and lightly edited (if at all) -- the inevitable
result: plenty of typos and even a few howlers.