- Hardcover: 776 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 2 edition (April 4, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0123695228
- ISBN-13: 978-0123695222
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 1.5 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,192,550 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to Environmental Forensics, Second Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top customer reviews
- methods for environmental forensics,
- examples for practical cases (CERCLA allocations).
That work describes techniques and methods using various scientific disciplines.
Measurement is tackled as a subject by itself.
Dose effect relationship are also properly explained through various methods and circumstances.
A useful reading for environmental practitioners beyond environmental forensic community.