- Hardcover: 300 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1 edition (April 7, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138197157
- ISBN-13: 978-1138197152
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,210,965 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An Introduction to Excel VBA Programming: with Applications in Finance and Insurance 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Guojun Gan is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Connecticut, where he has been since August 2014. Prior to that, he worked at Manulife Financial, a large life insurance company in Toronto, Canada, for six years. His research focuses on data mining and actuarial science. He has published four books and several papers related to data mining, actuarial science, and mathematical finance.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|