- Series: Reuters Financial Training Series
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (July 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047183128X
- ISBN-13: 978-0471831280
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 1.2 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,742,784 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An Introduction to Foreign Exchange & Money Markets (Reuters Financial Training Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
The Reuters Financial Training Series An Introduction to Foreign Exchange & Money Markets A new concept in financial education training, An Introduction to Foreign Exchange & Money Market is guides novices through the intricacies of the world's wealthiest capital exchange markets. This book sets out to give a clear understanding of how and why these markets function, and explains the associated jargon. Readers will be able to take a more detailed look at Money Market and Foreign Exchange instruments and will be able to examine, in particular, the parameters which must be defined in order to place a value on these instruments, together with basic valuation techniques. Key features include:
* Introductory sections defining terms and giving background to theories
* Examples and calculations of various types of foreign exchange and money market transactions and instruments
* Summaries and overviews at the end of each chapter recapitulating key points and definitions
* Quick quiz questions and answers to reinforce learning
* Further resources which point to other books, articles and internet tools to widen readers' comprehension and entrench their foundation in the subject.
Each book in the series is supported by the Wiley-Reuters Financial Training web site (www.wiley-rft.reuters.com). This regularly updated site offers a range of screens taken directly from the Reuters terminal, information on professional exams, web links to key institutional finance web sites and much more. This book will be of particular interest to novice traders, investors and trainers in financial institutions looking for a key introductory text. Endorsed by ACI Education, the educational arm of ACI - The Financial Markets Association, the book provides a comprehensive study for anyone and everyone involved in Foreign Exchange and Money Markets.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, this book is great for the REAL beginners who want to learn about foreign exchange from the very beginning and for trainers or teachers who teach those who has little knowledge the foreign exchange. This book starts from explaining what bids and asks are and explains so far up to the mechanics of foreign exchange derivatives. The most remarkable feature of this book is illustrations of deal components and market segments showing how each deal components and markets are related to each other. Detail explanation on different market conventions applied to different currencies is also useful. Short questions at end of chapters are good to review what you should take away from the chapters.