- Series: Pure & Applied Physics
- Hardcover: 576 pages
- Publisher: Mcgraw-Hill (Tx); 2 edition (June 1975)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070004234
- ISBN-13: 978-0070004238
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #381,142 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to General Relativity (Pure & Applied Physics) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
the general relativity equations. It has a good coverage of Weyl's gauge
equations as well and a discussion of the
topological implications of black holes.
The mathematics is well done and relatively easy to follow.
This text is a classic text on gravity theory.
It if you can find a copy.