- Series: Dover Books on Mathematics
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications; 2nd edition (February 9, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486678709
- ISBN-13: 978-0486678702
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.4 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 85 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #22,801 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to Graph Theory (Dover Books on Mathematics) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
The subject is approachable and clearly discusses the concepts behind the mathematics. This book can act as a very good introduction to combinatorial/algebraic topology. Interestingly, Hamiltonian and Eulerian walks is treated at the end of the text instead of the beginning. Everything is very readable.
Most recent customer reviews
touches all the elements you need.
just not sure where to download code snippets.