- Hardcover: 504 pages
- Publisher: Saunders (January 15, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0721683533
- ISBN-13: 978-0721683539
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,768,420 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to Health Information Technology (Book with Web site Passcode)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Nadina Davis, MBA, RHIA, Assistant Professor, Health Information Management, Kean University, Union, NJ; and Melissa LaCour, Program Director, Health Information Technology, Delgado Community College, New Orleans, LA