- Series: Human Factors and Ergonomics
- Hardcover: 1000 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (August 30, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805853081
- ISBN-13: 978-0805853087
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,810,715 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #302 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Ergonomics
- #1221 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Health & Safety
- #1224 in Books > Science & Math > Technology > Safety & Health
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to Human Factors and Ergonomics for Engineers 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
a book that students should keep for later use throughout their professional careers. A key feature of this book is its thoroughness.
- Professor Tom Schnell, Department of Industrial and Mechanical Engineering, Director Operator Performance Laboratory (OPL), University of Iowa, USA
a key text in the field for engineers and designers who should know human factors but are not human factors experts. The topics covered are comprehensive, perhaps the most complete to date. The authors have done an outstanding job of gauging the appropriate level of depth to coincide with their overarching goal of providing a text for those who will be involved with design.
- Professor Richard Koubek, Chair, The Harold and Inge Marcus Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
About the Author
Purdue University University of Iowa