- Series: Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning
- Hardcover: 445 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press (October 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262012111
- ISBN-13: 978-0262012119
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,950,747 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to Machine Learning (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Ethem Alpaydin is Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering at Bogaziçi University, Istanbul.